PDA

View Full Version : Looking for player for WFRP v2

ghulzen
August 11th, 2005, 18:22
Currently have 2 players ... looking for a 3rd. Using a custom ruleset for fantasy grounds.

Campaign will be a custom campaign ... will be my first time gm'ing with fantasy grounds and the new v2 rules.

Dates and times somewhat negotiable .. but looking at mondays at 6:30 cst

Blue
August 11th, 2005, 21:04
Would you be interested in an european player? Im gmt+1. Usually im a GM for my own games but I would love to play as a player once in a while so I dont forget how thats like. (Helps my own games.)

Ok that was the polite version. Here comes the correct version:

MEMEMEMEMEM I want to plaaaay :) (I love wfrp!)

ghulzen
August 11th, 2005, 21:47
I would definitely take european players ... but I don't know how we'd work around the time difference. Correct me if I'm wrong but you're 7 hours ahead?

Blue
August 11th, 2005, 21:52
I think eastern is gmt-5 so im 6 hours ahead. Saterdays im fairly flexible (could play up til 4-5am if needed be.)

But the rest of the days im pretty busy with university stuff at the daytime. But I understand compleatly if there is no way for me to join in on some games. Maybe I could be a sidekick? :)

Edit: Ups I just assumed you where eastern..sorry :P

Stuart
August 13th, 2005, 20:24
I'm still looking to form a "European" group (I'm happy to DM) given the difficulties with time zones (EST is 5 hours behind GMT) and it seems that there are only a few of us "out there".

Could have two more players by the end of August; one in the middle of changing jobs, the other due back from Iraq - we've been struggling on with e.mail ... interested ?

Best time slots for us are evenings - day (s) (?) yet to be sorted out ...

Blue
August 15th, 2005, 18:52
Well im still up for this if anyone needs me for a wfrp game. Just send me a private msg and I will be happy to send my msn adress etc.

MythioS
August 15th, 2005, 21:26
not sure what wfrp is but im game if ya need another player :)