PDA

View Full Version : New campaign June 23rd

Nimply
June 22nd, 2016, 20:15
FG License: Ultimate. I have everything, including adventures, feats, etc.
Game System: Dungeons & Dragons 5th edition

Time Zone: Eastern USA.
Day of week and time: June 23rd will be the Meet and Greet starting at 10 am EST. During this time we will discuss which days and time works best for everyone.
Planned start date: June 23rd will be the Meet and Greet.
Planned Frequency: Once we are all gathered we will discuss when and how often to meet.
Term: Long Term.

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Teamspeak 3 using this forums info. Push To Talk will be required and Non-Use of foul language is also requested.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 30 RP/70 Combat. I am not good at changing my voice, but if RP presents itself more often, then all good to me.
Number of Players needed: I like to have around 4-5 players.
Character starting level: 1st level.

Details of your scenario: I do not want to prepare something someone has done already or is familiar with. When we are together we can discuss which adventure will work great for everyone. I would like to do Curse of Strahd though....

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2063

rob2e
June 22nd, 2016, 22:07
I signed up. I know you haven't decided yet, but my vote is for Out of the Abyss, Scourge of the Sword Coast, or Legacy of the Crystal Shard.

Also, meet and greet info? Teamspeak room?

ThanX!

Salos
June 23rd, 2016, 01:06
Hi, I've been wanting to play a pnp rpg for years but being in a rural area have been unable to find enough people interested in the idea. I play Warhammer 40k but drive an hour to do so and none of those people are interested in a D&D style game. So I would like to give the VTT thing a try. I am brand spanking new to D&D 5E but have played all the popular D&D computer games (NWN1/2, BG1/2, etc.) and love the setting of Dragonlance/FR. I've communicated with close friends and total strangers over VoIP programs for years so I'm not shy at all about using TS3.

Anyway, I'm sorry to make you suffer through this short bio so to cut to the chase, would a guy such as me, having had no pnp rpg experience and no VTT experience be welcome to join in on this particular adventure? Also, there is no way for me to make the meet & greet, I work 9-5!

jwrightFANTASYG
June 23rd, 2016, 01:30
I just signed up on the calendar and will talk to you on TS tomorrow. What TS room will we be in? Will you PM a password? If you don't set up a password I have found that jerks tend to wander in and disrupt things.

Thozi
June 23rd, 2016, 02:30
Hello i signed up on the calendar if your still accepting people

djacob91
June 23rd, 2016, 07:45
Signed up on the calendar in case you still are accepting people.

Svarten
June 23rd, 2016, 08:51
Signed up on the calendar in case you still are accepting people.

Nimply
June 23rd, 2016, 09:45
thank you all for making posts. i usually do NOT like to publicly display any forms of passwords and such, therefore no teamspeak one has been giving yet. i will send out individual PM's with further instructions..thanks for your patience(one of my deciding factors on who to invite).

Nimply
June 23rd, 2016, 09:46
also..this game is full now..thank you all for taking the time to chk it out.