PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player for 5E EST US preferred

Thozi
June 21st, 2016, 03:41
FG License: Paid

Time Zone: Prefer EST US but any will do

Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I'm Free Mon-Thur and Sat all day Sunday im available after 4 PM EST

Term: Long term is preferred but any will do lol

Voice: i can do any voice chat prefer Ventrilo

Game System Preferred: I'm looking to play 5E

Game System Experience: I'm familiar with D&D 3.5, Rifts and most of Palladium RPGS, Vampire although i haven't played Vampire in many many years

Fantasy Grounds Experience: I'm fairly familiar with FG I spent a lot of time on there figuring things out although im sure there is much more to learn

Character Type Preferred: Any role that needs to be filled but prefer Rogue or Archer type

About me: I love me some combat. I'm fairly good at RPing and dont mind it at all :) I'm not sure what else to say so if you want to know anything or you think i might fit your game Send me a PM or comment below. Thanks, SEE YA LATER!!!

damned
June 22nd, 2016, 11:36
Thozi have a look at these (not 5e) great Savage Worlds one shots running this weekend.
You might find that you really enjoy them!

Play Savage Worlds this weekend in FG Daze
FG Daze this weekend has three opportunities to play Savage Worlds in one shot adventures. The line up includes:

Fuhgeddaboudit!: A mob and road movie, sandbox adventure. It is Las Vegas, 1968 and your group has been ordered to make a troublesome accountant disappear. It's a pleasant drive out to the desert, what could possibly go wrong? by Mask_of_Winter
Savage Battlestar: Battlestar Galactica in the opening hours of the Cyclon War by ShotgunJolly
Deadlands Noir case file, A Bad Night at the Office. Here's the Plot Teaser: A stakeout of a mob office rapidly develops into a shooting war as rival gangsters raid the joint. The ensuing fight yields horrific surprises, and the follow up investigation threatens to plunge lawmen deep into the darkness...

Both new and experienced are players are invited to join these scenarios. See the full line up (and sign up) at this link: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?31977-FGDaze!-Saturday-June-25th-2016-Game-announcement-thread

This is a great chance to try out Savage Worlds for free (since GMs have Ultimate licenses) in beginner-friendly sessions. These one-shot games are a good way to get started in Fantasy Grounds, get introduced to other players, and play in new or seldom-scheduled settings. So jump in and try some Savage Worlds, the number one rules system on Fantasy Ground after D&D/Pathfinder!