PDA

View Full Version : [LFP] Lost Mines Campaign - New players Welcome.

Nulk
June 20th, 2016, 23:18
Adventurers wanted, for hazardous journey, small wages, constant danger. Safe return doubtful. Honour and recognition in case of success.

Starting a Lost Mines campaign for new players, young or old, will be set in the world of Eberron, (no experience of the realm is necessary). I am looking for an emphasis on Roleplay elements over straight out hack and slash.
First session will be character generation, meet and greet, and laying the groundwork for a successful campaign, and the game will kick off in earnest the following week.

UPDATE; The party has space for one more due to no-shows on character creation night. First actual play session is this friday, if you would like to join our merry band of adventurers please send me a PM. - NOW CLOSED

UPDATE 25 July; Due to a real life the party has space for a Healer, if your interested in taking up the challenge, and joining the party send me a PM. Would like to integrate a new player for this Friday. - NOW CLOSED

The details;

FG License: DM has Full so players will need a license – However if demand requires it DM can provide Ultimate.
Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEST)
Day of week and time: 4hour sessions. Fridays starting at 8pm (AEST), Friday at 10am (GMT), Friday at 6am (EDT), Friday at 3am (PDT) – Timezones may be off by an hour so check the calendar.
If new game, planned start date: 1st July. FIRST ACTUAL PLAY SESSION 8th JULY
Planned Frequency: Weekly
Term: Adventure length, and looking to increase to ongoing campaign beyond this.

Text or Voice: Voice and Text
Voice software used: Teamspeak

Roleplay & Combat mix: 70/30 Roleplay/Combat. This is subject to change. Some sections in the campaigns will be combat heavy, some will be dungeon crawls, some will be roleplay and investigation. One session could be entirely combat driven where another could be all roleplay. Be flexible and enjoy the ride, regardless of the vehicle.
Number of Players in game & needed: 4-5 players needed – Newcomers welcomed.
Character starting level & equipment: Starting at the beginning – Level 1’s
Character restrictions: Only Core classes initially, but am flexible in all things, and if it makes sense in the world – happy to give it a shot.

Link to Gamecalendar page: Calendar entry here. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2061

If there's any other questions, send me a PM.

Jerric
June 20th, 2016, 23:31
Just realized the time was am :( Sadly I have to withdraw my request. Sorry.

JimSocks
June 21st, 2016, 01:02
Aw major bummer- THIS is exactly what I am looking for! Sadly, it would occur at 5am my time, just around the time I roll out of bed for work on Friday.

djacob91
June 21st, 2016, 08:36
Sounds like it would be a great time. I usually work overnights and have that night off so starting at 3 am my time (PST) would be fine. I have an idea for a warlock that I have been wanting to try. If you want I can pm you some back story ideas when I get a chance. I also applied on the calendar.

jrworden
June 21st, 2016, 20:07
I would love to play but the times kill it for me.

Nulk
July 4th, 2016, 11:19
HI all, we have a space for 1 to join the party...if the times not too inconvenient, your a local, or you just want a good launching in point for D&D.

send me a PM for additional details. First actual play session is this friday @ 8pm aest.

Rufus_Stardawg
July 4th, 2016, 12:01
I sent you a PM. If you think it would work, I would be happy to join.

JerryRig
July 4th, 2016, 14:42
Would be awesome time frame to join ya but I, myself am sooooo not into the 5th edition's ruleset. Great to have another morning players though!!

Nulk
July 5th, 2016, 02:33
Thanks for the reponses guys. Have closed this back up again.

Nulk
July 25th, 2016, 01:04
Hey all, a new position has opened up for a Healer type PC, or support class with some healing capabilities at least. (see original post for details)

The party is in the very early stages of the adventure, and still finding their feet, but have great synergies as a group, storylines are developing slowly. If your interested in joining the party, and the times suit feel free to send me a PM.

Nulk
July 26th, 2016, 10:12
Still looking for a single Healer PC to join the party. PM me if interested. - NOW CLOSED