PDA

View Full Version : new game (3rd) coming soon to a computer near you

jasonisop
August 8th, 2005, 20:19
ok ive worked out my internet problems and i think im good to go. This will be a monday or tuesday game. players start off at lvl 1 and stats are 30 point buy in. Players can be any race or class aslong as i have the book for it or if some on can provide a pdf of it. this is my own world but i throw in some stuff from wotc. Also players need to be mature and please no rule lawers. I plan on a long term game taking the players from 1 to well lets just say the gods arent going to like you much.

ok now the good stuff im in the pst and games would be after 3pm or so
the server ip is 66.189.211.99 or good fang bold ogre

and for any of you that want to know ive been dm'ing for about 5 years now and playing for six this would be my first for doing it online.

Brother Adriac
August 9th, 2005, 03:50
I would be available for a Monday evening game. I also have access to a small Teamspeak server, if anyone is interested in using it.

BA

genjuro_zero
August 9th, 2005, 14:42
I could be available for monday and/or tuesady night games.

let me edit this to give you a little more information:
I'm 25 and married, most likely I would not be available for impromptu sessions, but given a schedule, I can be a regular attendee.

I prefer to role play over roll playing, not to say that I don't get excited to fight, but I like to get into character and try to develop him.

I would love to play a shifter and I'll try to find some .pdf info if you don't have the Eberron campaign setting.

I'll start rolling up now :) (well.. point buying)

jasonisop
August 11th, 2005, 22:07
looks like it will be tuesday games. My friends can all get together on mondays now to play face to face.

MythioS
August 15th, 2005, 14:22
what are the times at again?

jasonisop
August 18th, 2005, 00:14
sorry work came up and i couldnt play. :(