PDA

View Full Version : [LFP] Need 1 Player Long Term D&D 5E Weekly Sat 3 PM MDT (GMT -6)

wthrasherb
June 19th, 2016, 08:04
FG License: Full; Players need more than Demo
Game System: Dungeons & Dragons 5th edition

Time Zone: Mountain Daylight Time (GMT -6)
Day of week and time: Saturdays @ 3 PM
If new game, planned start date: IN PROGRESS (1 Session at time of this post)
Planned Frequency: Weekly (although 4th of July week may be off... TBD)
Term: Mid- long term (multiple months if possible, and longer)

Text or Voice: Voice (headset and mic required)
Voice software used: Teamspeak 3

Roleplay & Combat mix: Good Mix of all
Number of Players in game & needed: 4 players currently, need a DRUID or CLERIC (preferably, but not required)
Character starting level & equipment: 1st level, equipment as listed for class and background plus 50 gp of anything listed in the PHB.
Character restrictions: "Official" material from Wizards of the Coast/ D&D label products and articles (for now).

Details of your scenario: Curse of Strahd adventure... fantasy and horror... D&D meets Count Dracula and Friends! ;)

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2023

Hope to hear from you soon!

PadawanMac
June 19th, 2016, 08:17
hey im new to D&D and am interested have applied im GMT +12 which is like 9am sunday for me if i did that right which is perfect for me as i have sundays off
could you put the time on the calendar so i can be sure
thanks

wthrasherb
June 19th, 2016, 08:21
hey im new to D&D and am interested have applied im GMT +12 which is like 9am sunday for me if i did that right which is perfect for me as i have sundays off
could you put the time on the calendar so i can be sure
thanks

Dude, we totally just replied to each other's post. You were posting to mine while I was posting to yours...

PadawanMac
June 19th, 2016, 08:28
do you use your own teamspeak or the FG one?

wthrasherb
June 19th, 2016, 08:34
FG Teamspeak. I'm pretty new to Teamspeak and Fantasy Grounds. I've been using Roll20, but decided to switch since I play exclusively D&D. All ran smoothly today.

damned
June 19th, 2016, 09:00
I see a bromance blossoming here! <3 x <3

Jerric
June 19th, 2016, 17:38
Well I was very interested but unfortunately this would end up overlapping with my current Saturday game :(

Besides, far be it from me to interfere with a good bromance :)

Gaebrial
June 19th, 2016, 18:02
Hi, if you've got space i'm more than willing to play a Cleric for the group.

wthrasherb
June 20th, 2016, 04:30
We filled the spot for now. Thanks for the responses.