D&D 5e
fantasy
its got a riddle and other secretes :)
im gmt +12
Ive got an ever adapting quest for you!
calendar link
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2058

players may need to use hamachi
ill be on at 6-11pm my time most nights! and may run 2-3 games if there is player interest

will start with one player if you want Solo friendly quest if need be
up to 6 or8 if i can handle that many

damned
June 19th, 2016, 07:38
Well done Padawan!
Just a tip the game is on in less than 4 hours and its outside of the time in which you are likely to get US based players where most of the players are.
You will (most likely) need to do some recruiting. Have a look in this LFG thread (manually) for all NZ/AUS/JPN/EU players and post a quick message for them.
There are some active Kiwi GMs like spite you should PM and see if he can tell you some player names too.
There is also a Groups Forum hidden here somewhere (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/group.php) and Ive posted a link to this in the AUS gamers group.
And if you have Steam post it on the Steam FG forums there too.
Good luck and have fun!

wthrasherb
June 19th, 2016, 08:17
Are you talking D&D or what? I'm down to play if this is an english speaking game. I've been gaming all day and was up all last night, so I may crash if something doesn't happen soon ;) I just need to learn Fantasy Grounds better. I ran my first game today, but I have no idea about the player side, so I would like to be a player. Let me know what's up! Thanks.

PadawanMac
June 19th, 2016, 08:19
yes D&D 5e just jump on teampseak ill be on all night (for me)

wthrasherb
June 19th, 2016, 08:30
what channel and such? I'm new to teamspeak too, but for my game I have my own channel in the list of channels.

damned
June 19th, 2016, 08:58
server: ts.fg-con.com pass: Dungeoneers

Tomorrow
June 28th, 2016, 02:20
I'm interested but I'm completely new to fantasy grounds, only installed it last night on a friend's recommendation. I also have discord, can that work with teamspeak?

Can play most days after 5pm (in Perth, +8gmt?? Don't know how this works....)