PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Weekend Game Friday or Saturday Estern US Time Zone prefer 5E

siegleeagle
June 19th, 2016, 01:02
FG License: I have the standard subscription and the D&D Complete Core Class Pack
Time Zone: Eastern Time USA
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I'm available all day on Fridays and Saterdays but can play on any other day if it started around 12:30 am eastern.
Term: I'm looking to play wether it be short or long term.
Voice: I have teamspeak, discord, and skype. I can also try to use any other system as long as its free.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5e (possibly Pathfinder but I haven't played it)
Game System Experience: I have played D&D 5e. I have read through the players handbook of D&D 4e but never played and I am reading through Pathfinders core rulebook now.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I have yet to play a game on Fantasy grounds but I know how to create a character and navigate the start up menus. I am watching tutorials on it though. As such I may need a oonter every now and then at first.

Character Type Preferred: I like to play magic based classes and quick/stealthy ranged classes.
About me: Hi everyone! I'm not very experienced at tabletop rpgs but I have watched many campaigns and studied a lot about them. I have played 2 one shots with 5e so that is what I am most familiar with. However, I learn fast and would like to start playing as soon as possible. I'm good with any type of game wether it be combat heavy or rp heavy but I like a good mix of both. Also I would like to be able to speak out of character when I would like to so a relaxed group in which we could have a good time would be prefered.

damned
June 19th, 2016, 04:02
Welcome siegleeagle check out the one shots in my signature - D&D and other cool stuff. Playing one shots sates your gaming desires (or fans the flames) and you get to meet other players and GMs which can definitely lead to more gaming opportunities! Shadow of the Demon Lord, Savage Battlestar, Savage Mobsters, Deadlands Pulp Noir, D&D, Pathfinder, Dungeon World. Choices!

wthrasherb
June 19th, 2016, 08:12
@siegleeagle check out my post here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?32734-LFP-Need-1-Player-Long-Term-D-amp-D-5E-Weekly-Sat-3-PM-MDT-(GMT-6)). Thanks!

PadawanMac
June 19th, 2016, 08:34
Hey im going to attempt to run a game within the next 2-4 hours thats 7-10pm GMT +12
you can just hop on the FG teamspeak or apply here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2058)