PDA

View Full Version : Hoping to find a game of DDAL-0407 The Innocent for today (6/18)

superdave
June 18th, 2016, 17:52
I don't know if this is the right place to post it. I was hoping there was some DM out there who would be willing to run the game. I'm in a tabletop game at a store doing the CoS hardcover, but I want to pick up some extra XP to catch up to my party members.

I only have demo version, so the DM would need ultimate license.

Edit: I went ahead and used the 'Request Game' function on alonlinetools.net, so if anyone is able/interested please go there and click 'GM Game'

jamessmckay
June 18th, 2016, 18:34
Checkout alonlinetools.net you should beable to find a game there.

superdave
June 18th, 2016, 19:25
Thanks Jim. It seems however that the demand is much higher than the supply there. Games 6 weeks out have a waiting list 20+ players long. I'm signed up for DDAL-09 Wednesday. And I managed to play 08 the other day. I'd really like to play 07 before my in store game tomorrow. alonlinetools.net doesn't seem like it'll be able to help me with that.

jamessmckay
June 18th, 2016, 23:04
I would not worry about the number of players signed up. I have more than once jumped into a game with 20+ ahead of me. What you will find that a majority of the players sign up for every game, and then pick one.

Jim

Elihu
June 21st, 2016, 06:56
I would gm it, but I don't have the module. I have been using the hardback books to DM AL games. It's way easier for me that way because I have the FG hardbacks

jamessmckay
June 21st, 2016, 14:51
You can purchase the pdf's of the modules at www.dmsguild.com