PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 1 player BiWeeky Tuesday 7PM EDT 5E HotDQ

Wazoodust
June 15th, 2016, 20:28
Looking for 1 more player for a long term HotDQ campaign probably leading into RoT.
BiWeekly Tuesdays 7PM EDT (EST once it changes)
Teamspeak for comms
about 64/40 combat/ RP...Adults only!!, no restrictions on language, if you're thin skinned not a great idea, we play to have a fun time
A Tank/Cleric would e a good fit for what I have right now, open to possibilities tho. Core races only (DM preference), Want reliable people who will show every session, we're all older aged (40-60) players some newer to FG and a couple veteran FGers.
I DM with the idea that the rules are good guidelines, but am known to deviate on occasion for whatever reason, not a character killer unless you have a deathwish I will accommodate it.
2 of the players stream sessions on twitch.
I have Ultimate License, so any license can join

OldJarhead
June 15th, 2016, 23:31
I'm very interested. Totally new to FG, have participated in two games on Roll20. Been away from D&D for over 30 years and am totally itching to get back into it. Just a bit about me... I'm 51, laid back. I do work and I get off every day no later than 5:00 pm (Central). I am not a take over the game kinda guy and I like to follow the rules (as defined by the DM). I have always tended to play Fighter/Paladin types, but I am looking at putting together a Ranger and a Rogue. I am looking for a group to play with on a steady basis and see characters grow and the group become stronger. I already have TeamSpeak installed (I do play some WoT occasionally).

Hope to hear from you.

Bruce

Jerric
June 16th, 2016, 00:03
You should have a reply from me in your PM.

OldJarhead
June 16th, 2016, 00:14
I do not sir.

OldJarhead
June 16th, 2016, 00:22
My apologies. I misunderstood the reply. Sorry to have sent you an uninvited message. Please disregard.

Jerric
June 16th, 2016, 00:32
My apologies. I misunderstood the reply. Sorry to have sent you an uninvited message. Please disregard.

No need to apologize, it was a simple mistake.

Yes, my reply was intended for the original poster.

Wazoodust
June 16th, 2016, 01:32
OldJarhead, get in touch with me and I'm sure we can work something out. The Fighter/Paladin/Ranger type would be a good fit

Wazoodust
June 16th, 2016, 20:23
Got my player signed up, will bump if anything opens up