PDA

View Full Version : Looking for The Extension that allows random dice rolls for corerpg (The one ring)

joecrowley57
June 15th, 2016, 16:16
I joined a game of The one Ring, and am getting my computer set up so i can be prepared. I cant seem to find the extension that allows for dice rolls though. Also if there are any extensions you think would be useful, would someone mind posting links to them? Id really apreciate it. If you have any advice on the game id welcome that as well. This is my first time playing it

Trenloe
June 15th, 2016, 16:29
The One Ring ruleset is here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/Ruleset:_The_One_Ring

The One Ring is quite a specific ruleset and not many extensions will work with it.

Nickademus
June 15th, 2016, 17:58
Perhaps I'm misunderstanding, but it sounds like you are a player in someone else's game. If that is the case, you don't need any extensions at all. Your FG client will use whatever extensions the GM is using when you connect to it.

joecrowley57
June 15th, 2016, 21:57
I am confused because when i roll dice under the chatbox it normally shows me the role. itss not, it just shows me a back die

joecrowley57
June 15th, 2016, 21:58
I want the extension that fixes that

Trenloe
June 15th, 2016, 22:04
What ruleset are you using?

Could you provide a screenshot of the issue?