PDA

View Full Version : [LFG] looking for a 5e game tonight (and continued into the future)

GeneralFarmer
June 15th, 2016, 10:55
Situtated in Sydney, Australia. Looking to join into a new campaign or slot into an already running one if you are short

I know this is a long shot but worth a try

Send me a holler

Got my character worked out and ready to go

Vondal Lorerr, a 105yo Mountain Dwarf Great Weapon Fighter/Eldritch Knight with illusions of grandure of becoming a great sorcerer (possible multiclass down the track). After 50 years and years smashing his forging hammer on hot steel he not only became I strong weilder of weapons, he began to lose his love for smashing steel, he wanted to see what else he could do and longed to feel the greater power of fire, one day hoping to master some or all of its power.

spite
June 16th, 2016, 04:42
Does it need to be wednesday for you?

Keene
June 16th, 2016, 07:31
What is the game

Goltron
June 18th, 2016, 09:27
Hey mate, I'm from sydney too and would love to join a game (or DM one) if you are still interested in getting something going send me a PM.

PadawanMac
June 18th, 2016, 11:57
hey im from nz too late to jump in on this? also im a noob

Nulk
June 18th, 2016, 12:04
Hey, i was thinking running a 5E Lost mines for Eberron setting starting in a couple of weeks, most likely fridays 8pm (sydney time). If your interested flick me a PM, I'm not likely to make a calender post til later in the week due to work commitments but the offers there.