PDA

View Full Version : LF GM and players to help newbie learn FG for D&D 5E 1 shot

hydrol
June 14th, 2016, 20:50
Evening All,

Looking for a patient and friendly GM and some players to help me get through my first FG experience! very short notice but if needed game day can be moved on request: If this post is against the rules (as i wont be the GM i apologize)

FG License: Full, hopefully GM will have Ulti
Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: GMT
Day of week and time: Thursday 1900
planned start date: 16 Jun (can change if needed - will depend on GM)
Planned Frequency: Initially 1 shot but hoping for weekly campaign as experience increases

Text or Voice:Text and Voice
Voice software used: Teamspeak

Roleplay & Combat mix: will depend on GM but preferably 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: Need GM and 4-6 players.
Character starting level : 1
Character restrictions: will depend on GM, i can have premade available if needed (open to suggestion)

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2042

GMT
Full License
New to FG :rv:

danni2404
June 14th, 2016, 22:39
I am interested in playing, how do I apply?

hydrol
June 14th, 2016, 22:43
I am interested in playing, how do I apply?

What version of FG do you have? To apply just follow the link above to the game calendar and sign up there.

danni2404
June 16th, 2016, 17:37
I got the latest I think I bought it a few days ago :)

MatangaBoots
June 27th, 2016, 22:04
Did you guys already play in your one shot or find a steady group? I am trying to run a one shot this weekend. If you guys are still interested then we can figure out the times that work. I made the event, but I am having trouble adding a date to it.
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2070
That should be the link to the event. I have Ult license. This is from something called Dungeons on demand. After I run this one I was planing on running the others. They don't tie together, The thought is this is something the DM can drop into their campaign when they don't have much planned for couple sessions. They are basically mini campaigns. For talking I was thinking either Team Speak, Skype, or Curse voice.

hydrol
June 27th, 2016, 22:10
To add the time you need to use HH:MM you must use the : or it won't update correctly.

MatangaBoots
June 28th, 2016, 22:04
Thanks hydrol for that info.
Do you want to play in my oneshot?