PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a starter to get my feet wet.

Grimmz
June 13th, 2016, 18:03
Hello

FG License: Free
Time Zone: Pacific
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Prefers Fri Sat Or Sun
Term: Any
Voice: Yes

Game System Preferred: Right just D&D 5E
Game System Experience:Only about a half a year
Fantasy Grounds Experience: New

Character Type Preferred: I have chosen to run a Fighter class with mercenary tendencies as my default but i am always eager to create a different class.

About me:My Name is Grimmz and i am currently new to FG and i am hoping to get my feet wet. I also sorta new to D&D 5e but i know the basics pretty well now. If anyone has a game that they are creating i am eager to join. I work Mon to Thur and i am off Fri Sat and Sun. I typically run a mercenary fighter because of how simple it is to play him but i am always open to trying new personas. If anyone is willing to give me a chance that would be great maybe i can find a group of average players.

Zacchaeus
June 13th, 2016, 20:44
Hi, Grimmz welcome to Fantasy Grounds and to the Community.

From what I can gather from other replies to posts such as yours is that generally GMs don't come to you; you come to the GM. You are in the right forum so keep a close eye on these threads for upcoming games. You can also have a look at the games Calendar - you'll find a link to it at the top of the forum.

Also check out the upcoming FGDaze (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?97-FGDaze) thread; there may be a one off adventure for you there.

Grimmz
June 13th, 2016, 21:32
Hi, Grimmz welcome to Fantasy Grounds and to the Community.

From what I can gather from other replies to posts such as yours is that generally GMs don't come to you; you come to the GM. You are in the right forum so keep a close eye on these threads for upcoming games. You can also have a look at the games Calendar - you'll find a link to it at the top of the forum.

Also check out the upcoming FGDaze (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?97-FGDaze) thread; there may be a one off adventure for you there.

Thanks for letting me know more about how things are done around here i will keep a good eye for some games then. :D

Camellen
June 14th, 2016, 11:33
Thanks for letting me know more about how things are done around here i will keep a good eye for some games then. :D

Actually, if you want, I have a game planned to start this weekend. You're free to join, as long as you're respectful. It should start on Saturday, probably around 8 pm EST. If you get in contact with me, I'll have you jump in and help you out with character creation.

Grimmz
June 14th, 2016, 20:24
Actually, if you want, I have a game planned to start this weekend. You're free to join, as long as you're respectful. It should start on Saturday, probably around 8 pm EST. If you get in contact with me, I'll have you jump in and help you out with character creation.

I would be interested indeed. How would i go about trying out for your upcoming game?

Camellen
June 15th, 2016, 03:14
I sent you a message with instructions, see you soon!