PDA

View Full Version : Online Tavern

Xaltar
July 28th, 2005, 04:43
I'm going to try leaving my FG on for a while and see who logs in.

My alias is: soft bard dead zone

Let me know if you can see the map, and if so just move a token around and take a seat. If this works, then I'll leave the game up more often so people can log in and test it. Feel free to try making a server side character or chatting with other visitors.

Belizan
July 28th, 2005, 08:04
FG crashed when I opened your token box.

BRiM
July 28th, 2005, 17:24
No problems here! I did open the token box... came up without issue for me.

BRiM

johnhaines
July 28th, 2005, 18:47
All works fine, thanks for doing this. I used the Test character that was already there ... rolled a few dice ... was pleased to see how easy it was to connect.

John

Belizan
July 29th, 2005, 10:07
Ok, this time it worked... Not sure, maybe I waited longer for the tokens to load?

There was a blank map up in the room at the time with a half dozen tokens on it, and it kept cycling through the Loading background.

Otherwise seemed to work fine.

BRiM
July 29th, 2005, 13:27
I logged on again this morning.... map worked fine for me... and I even ran into someone while I was there!!! Well met Dorvan!

BRiM

Vortex2099
July 29th, 2005, 20:46
I logged and moved a token. Thanks.

Xaltar
July 29th, 2005, 22:19
I found that new people to log on wouldn't be able to view the map, so I had to use a macro program to constantly refresh it.

I guess it finally crashed at some point, but it would be nice if there was a way to keep a map live without that effort.