PDA

View Full Version : Active PF Group LFM: Multiple Campaigns, Multiple Sessions

GM BK
June 12th, 2016, 15:33
Diehards is an active group of Pathfinder players and GM's that is currently running multiple AP's across multiple evenings.

We currently have a few spots open that we are looking to fill. All sessions are ran weekly. See below for details.

License Required: Standard
Teamspeak and a Microphone are required.

Wednesday Nights(7:00pm EST to 10:00pm EST) - Two Spots Available
Begining "Ire of the Storm" June 15th.

Friday Nights(6:00pm EST to 10:00pm EST) - Two Spots Available
Currently Running Kingmaker(Chapter 3)
During this night we also alternate between chapters of Kingmaker with modules.

Saturday Nights(6:00pm EST to 10:00pm EST) - One Spot Available
Currently Running Age of Worms(Chapter 1)
Alternating Age of Worms with Rise of the Runelords(First 3 Chapters completed)

Once we finish these AP's, the plan is to follow them up with others from Paizo's library.

As to potential recruits, all we are looking for is dependable players, regardless of experience level. We are all knowledgeable players and don't mind showing new people how to play.

PM Victor of Vhok if interested.

GM BK
June 12th, 2016, 20:08
Update: One spot filled for Wednesday Night's, "Ire of the Storm". One spot remains open.

GM BK
June 13th, 2016, 03:03
Update: Wednesday Night's Session is Full!

GM BK
June 13th, 2016, 15:23
Update: All positions filled except for Friday. I still have one opening left for that session.

pnpoldschoolgamer
June 14th, 2016, 06:40
PM Sent

GM BK
June 14th, 2016, 20:37
Update: All spots have been filled. If this changes, I'll update this post again.

Vhok
August 12th, 2016, 08:00
we have an open spot in the Friday/Saturday group. Friday needs a frontliner maby someone with a pet to help tank. for Saturday age of worms we need an arcane caster and for rise of the runelords we need a someone with some kind of heals. we have 2 partial healers.
wednesdays are full

please message me or victor if your interested and not BK he is very busy at the moment. you can usually find me in teamspeak after 5pm central till 5am central.

age of worms is now level 3
kingmaker is level 10 and inbetween chapters
rise of the runelords is around 9

we normally do a short 3-6 session ap between kingmaker chapters and for this one it looks like we will be testing out savage worlds using the stargate sg1 universe. should run about 4 weeks and then back to kingmaker. you are welcome to join for this or wait till kingmaker starts back up. we do need an immediate person for age of worms/rise of the runelords saturdays. next game is this Saturday the 13th of aug

GM BK
August 12th, 2016, 13:49
Yes, unfortunately, life has proven to be a bit busy for me as of late, so my time to handle this is somewhat limited. What time I do have is better spent on prep and well... gaming!

So please contact Vhok or Victor if you are interested. They will help you get the ball rolling :)