PDA

View Full Version : Request: Adventure Advice

Nickademus
June 12th, 2016, 01:08
I'm looking to possibly run an adventure for 5e, something small and a one-shot. Out of the existing 5e compatible adventures in the FG Store, what would you all suggest is a good quality one? Specifically I'm looking for one that is not part of a series and focuses on a small area (don't need 10+ pages of info on cities and towns). Something that would only take a couple sessions to comfortably play through.

Any ideas?

Seya
June 12th, 2016, 02:33
Crows rest from adventureaweek.com is great. You can get the second part on steam too. Goblin cave or crypt of the sun Lord are great one shots also.

https://adventureaweek.com/shop/5e-a01-crypt-sun-lord-fantasy-grounds/

If you sign up for the first free month you can get two adventures for free.

Nickademus
June 12th, 2016, 03:43
Crypt of the Sun Lord looks good. I have Goblin Cave for PF (should probably get it for 5e). Isn't Crow's Rest the start of a series?

Seya
June 12th, 2016, 03:44
Yes it is first. But it's very short so I wasn't sure if you wanted to start with it since you're doing a one shot

Trenloe
June 12th, 2016, 17:20
Isn't Crow's Rest the start of a series?
In theory Yes, but it is also essentially stand alone. Other than some cool background to the culture of the area, there's nothing that continues forward into the Axx series of modules. This scenario will take you about 3 hours to play.

Nylanfs
June 12th, 2016, 19:05
Braking or Forstar Negar?

Nickademus
June 12th, 2016, 19:13
That's one of the new ones. I was curious about it. Though 8th level is a bit high for a starting level.