PDA

View Full Version : Looking For A Game

GamingChocobro
June 11th, 2016, 19:22
Hi, I'm new and I am looking for a 3.5 or pathfinder game that works best in my timeframe. I live in australia and I have my internet turn off everynight Sunday-Thursday at midnight then it comes back on at 8am. I also have any time friday and saturday (all in australian time AEST).. Saturdays might be a little difficult as I do have other commitments, but those don't start until 3pm..

I have played D&D since I was young.. and have played alot of Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale and Neverwinter nights. I am still fairly new to pathfinder but I am always willing to learn.

I have a huge preference to actual roleplay, but I do enjoy a little combat now and then. I am not good at puzzle solving, but I am willing to attempt and do my best.

I am not much but I would really like a game that works on my times.

I am able to voice on a side note..

JerryRig
June 11th, 2016, 19:43
Welcome to Fantasy Grounds GC. So looks like compared to Central Time in the U.S. your 15 hours ahead of us (UTC +10). So you lose internet connectivity in my time-frame between 9am until 5pm (Saturday-Wednesday)for us U.S. central timezone folks. I don't have anything to offer in those time zones here but now if folks needed to figure out the conversion for U.S. to Australia I made it a little easier ...hopefully it helps. I think every group could use at least one Aussie in it ...as long as your not a Solicitor or a Jack ;)

Timezone converter: HERE (https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converted.html?iso=20160611T00&p1=240&p2=159)

GamingChocobro
June 12th, 2016, 00:56
that helps alot.. thank you.... though for me and my stupid brain when it comes to timezones even with help like that.. I get confused..

damned
June 12th, 2016, 03:16
Heya GamingChocobro try this one shot out in 2 weeks time. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2016

GamingChocobro
June 12th, 2016, 04:39
I applied.. You might have to help me make a character though..

GamingChocobro
June 12th, 2016, 04:50
quick question.. do you have the ultimate edition?

damned
June 12th, 2016, 06:45
Hey GamingChocobro yes I have an Ultimate license and we will be using Teamspeak so you will also need a headset and mic.
Pre-gens will be supplied.

GamingChocobro
June 12th, 2016, 07:51
I have all that.. and pre-generated character.. I guess thats ok.. was hoping I could make a druid character but thats fine.. at least I will get to play something

Also, if you want a more private TS Server, I can offer mine

damned
June 12th, 2016, 08:10
Go ahead and make a lvl 4 druid -- you will have to transfer all the info over to the FG server at some point between now and then but you are welcome to use your own.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4z0wrovvyszab8x/DungeonWorld_character_sheets.pdf?dl=0

GamingChocobro
June 12th, 2016, 08:18
you might want to help me with that then.. New to FG.. so new that I still have FG on my wishlist in steam since it was released