PDA

View Full Version : New 5E Compatible Releases for 6/9/2016

ddavison
June 10th, 2016, 17:35
Rite Publishing's The Breaking of Forstor Nagar was highly regarded for the Pathfinder and D&D 3.5E version and now it has been reworked by Rite Publishing for use with the 5E ruleset. The adventure is targeted at characters that are 8th level, so you can go into this from many of the shorter or beginning adventures.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/product.xcp?id=RPFG5ETBOFN

Legendary Beginnings: The Bandit's Cave is a new release from Legendary Games for 1st level characters. It is a series of 5 smaller, interconnected adventures converted from a 50-page PDF version for use with the 5E ruleset.
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/product.xcp?id=LGFG5EBC

Varsuuk
June 11th, 2016, 03:53
Beginnings looks beautifully made. Btw, lvl 1 chars, min/max number range?

Seya
June 11th, 2016, 04:21
Wow that's some nice looking modules. I can't wait to pick them up.

Zacchaeus
June 11th, 2016, 10:26
Beginnings looks beautifully made. Btw, lvl 1 chars, min/max number range?

Beginnings is balanced for 4 1st level characters but it'd be a breeze to have more or less.

Nickademus
June 11th, 2016, 10:42
Legendary Beginnings: The Bandit's Cave is a new release from Legendary Games for 1st level characters. It is a series of 5 smaller, interconnected adventures converted from a 50-page PDF version for use with the 5E ruleset.

This actually sounds a lot like what I was looking for, though I'm curious. The Store says "It is part one of Trail of the Apprentice, a full campaign made up of 5 interconnected adventure modules". Is this module all 5 adventures in one 50-page pdf, or is it just the first of the five? If the latter, are the other 4 already made into FG modules for sale?

Zacchaeus
June 11th, 2016, 14:47
It is just one adventure and is the first of 5 such adventures. I have completed part two and it will be released shortly; I am currently working on part three and I have seen a rough cut of part 4 but it hasn't even been published elsewhere yet. Part 5 is still being written and should be published later this year. All of them will be released for FG.