View Full Version : Age of Worms - Player(s) Needed - Tuesdays

sciencephile
June 9th, 2016, 16:44
FG License: GM has Ultimate so players only need the free version
Game System: Pathfinder

Time Zone: Eastern Time USA, etc.
Day of week and time: Tuesdays starting at 8 pm Eastern, end at 10 pm Eastern
Frequency: Weekly
Term: i.e. Long term (characters are 3rd level - game to 21st level)

Voice: Voice
Voice software used: FG TeamSpeak Server

Roleplay & Combat mix: Tends to be about 50-60% combat
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 4 players, need 1 more but willing to take on 2 if good roleplayers
Character starting level & equipment: 3rd level; 3,000 starting gp, though no item can be valued at more than 1,500 gp
Character restrictions: Core, Advanced Players Guide, Advanced Class Guide without restriction. Others upon approval by GM.

The Age of Worms is an adventure path by Paizo that came out about a decade ago. It takes characters from levels 1 - 21. The adventurers get caught up in a treasure hunt and soon ends up with a prophecy of the end of the world and the "Age of Worms". Through several chapters, the adventurers unravel the mystery and attempt to stop the impending destruction. This adventure is set in the Greyhawk world. The game is heavy combat but I prefer for there to be lots of roleplaying by the party and I prefer not to lead the characters by the noses. The players are a fun group and get along well.

Current Party Members Consist Of:

Elven Fighter
Half-Orc Warpriest
Human Wizard/Rogue
Halfling Bard

Ideally, the party needs some level of divine dealing. Not necessarily a cleric or oracle in full, just some type of character that can contribute to healing when needed.

Please send me a private message if interested.