PDA

View Full Version : Missing links(pins) in module

Octavious
June 8th, 2016, 17:24
Hello, I am missing links(pins) in a module Im making it is for rules 5E and here is what is happening.

I made a module and put links(pins) on a texture ( the texture and some of the links are local to the module)I exported the module then opened up the module in a current campaign. everything was fine. Then I decided "Oh I left something out ill add it to the module". I opened up the project (campaign) that I made the module from. I added a few more links(pins) to the texture then exported the module.

upon opening the campaign I wanted the module in I noticed none of the newly added links(pins) showed up. They were missing. I closed the module in question and opened , tried closing it then re running the campaign then open it , still they were missing.

I can open the module in a campaign that didn't have the previous version of the module in and the added links were there. It seems to me that the campaign I originally opened the module in will only show the old version and will not update to the new when I re open it up.I have deleted the module from my module folder and re compiled it but no luck .

The missing links I added were from the dungeon masters guide and the PHG both of which are open. Like I say if I open it in a new campaign all is well .

any help on this is appreciated..

Zacchaeus
June 8th, 2016, 18:06
Open your library, find the module and right click on it and select 'revert changes'. If you don't want to revert all the changes in the module find the map in the map list and right click on it ans select 'revert changes' there (if it's on the menu).

Trenloe
June 8th, 2016, 18:40
Detailed info of what happens when you update modules here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?32005-My-(non)-understanding-of-how-upadtes-work&p=273328&viewfull=1#post273328

Octavious
June 9th, 2016, 05:51
Thanks guys that worked great ... Thanks again !