If new game, planned start date: June 22nd
Planned Frequency: Weekly
Term: Long

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: TeamSpeak, my own server

Roleplay & Combat mix: Will Vary
Number of Players in game & needed: Want 6
Character starting level & equipment: Level 1
Character restrictions: Core Rulebook only. We will be using a 25 point buy. No stat below 10 or over 16 BEFORE Racial adjustments. Max starting gold and Max HP per level. Rules Lawyers and Min Max need not apply. This will be a serious game, with some serious Roleplay. Roleplayers are STRONGLY Encouraged to apply. I will be explaining the rules I use to anyone who applies.

Details of your scenario: We will be running through the Curse of the Crimson Throne Adventure Path. If you have run or played in it before, please no Meta-gaming. This spoils the fun for everyone else.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2028

I have always been a serious type gamer, and I guess I have just learned that way. I DO try and let some silliness in, but all in all it is a serious game, with serious outcomes. We will talk more as you apply.

pnpoldschoolgamer
June 9th, 2016, 01:41
I was really hoping to join this but I can't start before 8:00 pm est. is there any flexibility in when the session starts? Dropped a note on skype too.

Thanks,

Mike

Rogue
June 9th, 2016, 14:34
Yes, there is Flexibility. I can start at 8 if needed.

JerryRig
June 9th, 2016, 15:15
Yes, there is Flexibility. I can start at 8 if needed.

works for me too as long as we can get in 3-4 hours of game time :)

Fazakerley
June 9th, 2016, 15:34
Hi Rogue

I'm very interested in joining your game. I'm in the UK so the 6pm start time appeals to me definitely although I could go a little later to be flexible. I work evenings so I usually go to bed late (2-3am) so it'd be great to get involved. I'm pretty new to Fantasy Grounds but have played a fair bit of D&D since (nearly) the beginning. I'd very much like to play the wizard of the group, but can be flexible on that too. I'll sign up on the calendar.

I haven't played the Curse of the Crimson Path before, and need to read up a bit about the setting. I really enjoy roleplaying as much as combat.

Thanks!

joedada967
June 11th, 2016, 14:25
I would really like to join this campaign. I am stationed in Japan and we used to have a large group of people over here (approx. 12 people across three different game systems), however most of our GMs recently changed duty stations or got out, so there are a couple of campaigns that have been left unfinished for me. We started on this campaign a while back, but only got about three sessions in.

Anyways, enough with the rambling on my end... Because of my work hours, I would not be able to play during weekdays if you guys are starting at 6pm EST. I could do anytime on the weekend. I don't want to throw things off too much, but if there could be some flexibility to be found, I would love to join in.

I am not sure if I would stick to my ninja like the one form our campaign here, or if I should build a bard.

GamingChocobro
June 11th, 2016, 19:20
I would like to join if there is space. I am looking to join one. Just letting you know, I do live in australia so I will need to check times because I have horrible internet cut-off time. But if I can join, I would love to be a druid. I even have a backstory for my druid

Aggromal
June 11th, 2016, 19:54
I'm very interested in playing this, been really trying to get into a PF game so I can finally get some hands-on experience with the system (as I haven't been able to get into a PF game yet). I'm stationed in Georgia, so EST is my local time and I can be counted on with a fair amount of regularity (sometimes I end up pulling late shifts during the middle of the week, but I know in advance).

JerryRig
June 11th, 2016, 20:04
I would like to join if there is space. I am looking to join one. Just letting you know, I do live in Australia so I will need to check times because I have horrible internet cut-off time. But if I can join, I would love to be a druid. I even have a backstory for my druid

You would fall in the time zone for her game GamingChocobro(GC) ...it would be 10am start time for you GC.

GamingChocobro
June 12th, 2016, 00:55
Aww sweet.. so that means I might have just found myself a game.. YAY

Syls
June 12th, 2016, 18:37
I am quite interested as well, while I've never roleplayed much but it is something I always wanted to try. I have no problem with the time and dates and I'm willing to make my character with your help to make sure it follows all rules.

JerryRig
June 12th, 2016, 19:22
Rogue's celebrating her birthday today so she has been a little busy up too today ...I'm sure she'll get back to you all tomorrow.

Statboy
June 18th, 2016, 21:19
I'd be interested in joining, if you still have room. The Paizo created campaigns are some of the best imo. I'm an experienced pathfinder player that enjoys the RPing and the technical aspects. I can build a character to do whatever the team is lacking as well. Looking at your rules for setup I'm drooling over the possibilities of some character creations that you can't do with traditional min/max rules (such as thrown weapon ranger or a good non-archetype monk).

GamingChocobro
June 19th, 2016, 13:28
Just curious as to how the situation is going with this game

Rogue
June 19th, 2016, 13:59
As far as I can tell, the game is shaping up nicely. If everyone shows for character creation, then we are golden.

Fazakerley
June 19th, 2016, 14:01
I can't make Wednesdays any more, so I've taken myself out of the calendar. Good luck all!

GamingChocobro
June 19th, 2016, 14:58
when is char creation? also.. I might need a little help with my character.. I am still fairly new to pathfinder..

pnpoldschoolgamer
June 19th, 2016, 15:35
Hey GamingChocobro- if you want I can talk to you about getting started with character creation. We can connect on Skype (Mike.OSG) this week if you time. Do you know what you want to play?

Also- I think the plan is to start at 8:00 pm EST (GMT-5). I know the calendar still shows 6:00 pm. Is this an issue for anyone?

Thanks,

Mike

Syls
June 19th, 2016, 20:18
I'm also still ready to show up the 22, and 8 pm is no problem for me either. Also, I would like to get your help as well for the character creation so I'll add you on skype if you don't mind :). I kind of changed my mind on what class I wanted to play so I'd like to at least have a good idea of what I want before Wednesday.

SRUUZ
June 19th, 2016, 22:01
8pm EST on Wednesday is great. Super excited to start!

pnpoldschoolgamer
June 19th, 2016, 22:33
I'm planning to be available for Skype tonight around 10:00 pm ish (EST) If there's more than two of us about we can do a group Skype.

GamingChocobro
June 20th, 2016, 01:28
Hey GamingChocobro- if you want I can talk to you about getting started with character creation. We can connect on Skype (Mike.OSG) this week if you time. Do you know what you want to play?

Also- I think the plan is to start at 8:00 pm EST (GMT-5). I know the calendar still shows 6:00 pm. Is this an issue for anyone?

Thanks,

Mike

Sent you an invite.. I hope it was you..there are a few that match

SRUUZ
June 20th, 2016, 02:06
I have a friend who will be joining us as a half-elf fighter focusing on ranged attacks.

Rogue
June 20th, 2016, 02:29
Okay guys, my skype is sly.little.rogue Drop me an invite if you plan on being on tonight.

BrianD&D
June 21st, 2016, 19:55
I am interested in playing in your game. Sorry but im new to FG so i wasn't sure how to fill in the apply for character button so i just pressd it. I can play either a Fighter, Barbarian or Monk. Which ever the part seems to need. If you decided to allow me to play do you allow the unchained versionon Barbarian and Monk? Looking forward to playing?

pnpoldschoolgamer
June 21st, 2016, 23:24
Hi Brian,

Welcome to Fantasy Grounds! I don't think we have a monk or barb yet and fighters are always welcome of course. can you post or pm me your Skype addy? I can add you to the group discussions and give you a few links to the setting and PC gen if you don't already have it.

-Mike

JerryRig
June 23rd, 2016, 02:13
My Character