PDA

View Full Version : Looking for one or two to join ours - Eberron based

TheYeti1775
July 13th, 2005, 12:41
Currently we are looking for some to join in on our fun.

We try to play either Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday night every other week. Mainly depends on our schedules. After 8:30pm EST, we all have kids so this is best for us.

One thing I do have to stress though is no one under 18 or anyone easily offended. All of us work stressful jobs so we tend to really unwind when playing. So if your mature and find humor in anything, feel free to inquire.

That being said here is a brief background.
We use FG for any whispering; die rolls and general chat we really want saved into it. We also use Yahoo Voice Chat (it's free part of the Instant Messanger even if you don't have a mic you can still listen), mainly for the DM to quickly describe stuff to us or for any "rule-lawyering". During offline time we use a Yahoo Group page to banter back and forth for anything. Like right now I expect an email soon on it detailing last night's experience points.

Eberron - edge of the Mournlands currently.
32 Point Buy - If I remember correctly
Most books are open, especially if by WOTC.
Currently new characters start at 6th level.
Current cast of characters: Rogue/Fighter(me) and a Warlock

Drop me an email or post here if your interested. I think our next tenative date is either July 25th, 26th, or 28th depending on schedules

And if you read Enworld (https://www.enworld.org), you can read the story hours by Funeris (he plays the Warlock) there to get an idea of our play styles.

tahl_liadon
July 13th, 2005, 17:43
hey, do you take newbie... yeah, i know you're at lvl 6. i need a good mentor. :(

Vortex2099
July 16th, 2005, 09:01
I would like in your campaign. I am familiar with D&D 3.5, but have yet to be in a Fantasy Grounds campaign. E-mail [email protected] Thanks!

Ryan Moffitt

Brother Adriac
July 17th, 2005, 14:41
If you still have room, I would be interested in joining your group. I am available on Mondays for the rest of July, and them my schedule will be a little more flexible.

Feel free to drop me a line at:
[email protected]

Erik

kindred
July 24th, 2005, 02:31
im availabale anytime affter 9 pm eastern standard

as i have classes from 11am-4pm monday-thursday

and aikido class 4 times a week from 6:30 pm-8:30 pm cant get home till 9

would be interested though