PDA

View Full Version : Well met.

Ram Tyr
July 2nd, 2005, 18:00
Hello Fantasy Grounds compatriots.

I wanted to say hello and this looks like the most appropriate place. I figured that my posting concerning technical questions doesn't really qualify as an introduction.

I recently obtained Fantasy Grounds and am hoping to make good use of it. I have not played D&D in long time, but am hopeful that I can find a group that thoroughly enjoys the strategy of party combat and the (often humorous) interactions of roleplaying.

I am interested in joining a campaign. At this point I think I would love to join one set in Eberron, but I am so excited to play I am likely to be quite flexible. The same will likely prove to be true with respect to the time of play.

So, greetings to all. If you are in need of a player in your campaign, please let me know. (post, PM, etc.)

kalmarjan
July 3rd, 2005, 15:26
I'm not sure that my calculations are correct, but if you go to the guild house and look for the topic Temple of Elemental Evil, you are more than welcome to join my campaign. Or, alternatively, click on my www link, to join the group from there.

The more bodies.... er..... players, the better!

:)

Ram Tyr
July 4th, 2005, 17:45
Thanks for the offer Kalmarjan. Your game starts a bit later than I am hoping for. (Your game starts at 10am, US, Eastern, right?). I am available a couple hours earlier than that. It also seems like your session is intended to last until 3pm, US, Eastern. That is a bit later than I intend to play.

That being said, let me take some time to think on it (and to see whether any other campaigns that better fit my schedule contact me) and to consider alternative schedules that might allow me to join in your campaign.

Thanks again.