PDA

View Full Version : Existing group LFM, CET Wed 20:30, +1 or 2 more for various games [WFRP,Cthulhu,etc]

Mpk
June 5th, 2016, 18:11
Hi

We're a group of currently 4, playing an assortment of RPGs and story games on Wednesday evenings, 20:30 CET.
We use Fantasy Grounds and Teamspeak.

We've had a regular player drop out due to a change in circumstance, and we're looking for 1 or 2 more players who can attend regularly, once per week.

FG License: You will need the Standard edition.
Game System: Various - in the last year we have played :

Warhammer Fantasy 3rd edition
The Quiet Year
Trail of Cthulhu
Ashen Stars
Everyone is John
Toon
Paranoia
The Skeletons

We plan to start the Warhammer Enemy Within 3rd edition campaign soon, and the ToC Eternal Lies campaign in waiting also. Several other games on the wishlist, including Witch, Fiasco, Feng-shui, Dungeon World and others.

Time Zone: CET
Day of week and time: Wednesdays , 20:30 CET - 23:30 approx
Planned Frequency: Weekly
Term: Long term group, games switch between campaign and one-shot sessions.
Voice software used: TeamSpeak
Language : English

Roleplay & Combat mix: Varies by game, but typically low combat. We played Ashen Stars for about 6 months without any combat at all.
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 4, need 1 or 2

You:
We are looking for mature and creative players, who are open to playing (or GMing!) a variety of games.
We try to play every week - regular attendance preferred.
You should have good, but not necessarily native, English.

If this sounds good, reply here, and we'll arrange a chat.

Crazy Aido
June 10th, 2016, 13:17
I might be interested, but I may not necessarily be available EVERY week. Send me a message and we can chat about it?

Benbis81
June 15th, 2016, 12:44
Hi Mpk,

Thanks for the PM, would defiantly be interested in the games & a chat, how do you wan to set it up Skype?

I look forward to hearing from you soon

Ben

Aparicion
June 16th, 2016, 17:24
Interested in joining.

Game times would work wonderful for me.

Arkham81
June 18th, 2016, 00:54
Hello Mpk,

I'd be interested in chatting with you and your group about joining up...the times would work out well for me and I've either played, or am interested in playing, several of the games on your list. I've played WHFRP 2nd ed. but not 3rd, and CoC but never ToC. Would love to check out either or both. I had not previously heard of The Quiet Year or The Skeletons but they look awesome.

Steve