PDA

View Full Version : Some screenshots from my ToEE game ive converted to 5e

_JackDoor_
June 5th, 2016, 14:08
Well i've managed to piece together the images scattered around the web, and stick it all into Fantasy Grounds, and i'm really pleased with the first half of everything i've converted. Album here of the outside Moathouse Grounds. (https://imgur.com/Dc4EmzC&KaT11zI&IlxSwMU)

Currently playing with a new group consisting of two original players of my old 4e campaign, my GF and a school friend, and this program really has helped streamline a lot of aspects (and cut down on my tree culling printing exercises).
Must admit, the brutality of 5e is quite high which surprised me when I managed to down a few players during this game evening.

Just wanted to share the fun of using this program finally to its fullest :)

damned
June 5th, 2016, 15:20
Huzzah! Nice work.

JohnD
June 5th, 2016, 15:50
Looks good. ToEE and specifically T1 is my favourite adventure to DM. You might want to watch your scale - your tokens make it look like the characters are 20'x20'... a tad large.

Zacchaeus
June 5th, 2016, 15:50
Well done!

_JackDoor_
June 5th, 2016, 20:08
Looks good. ToEE and specifically T1 is my favourite adventure to DM. You might want to watch your scale - your tokens make it look like the characters are 20'x20'... a tad large.
The squares are the 5ft the map required (I hope) ill double check before our group plays next :)

Once Ive actually finished converting the module, is it against any rules to share it within this forum?

Trenloe
June 5th, 2016, 20:11
Once Ive actually finished converting the module, is it against any rules to share it within this forum?
I'm guessing you'll be using copyright protected material (ToEE text and maps/images from various sources) which is fine for your own private use. But you won't be able to share on this forum.

_JackDoor_
June 5th, 2016, 20:41
I'm guessing you'll be using copyright protected material (ToEE text and maps/images from various sources) which is fine for your own private use. But you won't be able to share on this forum.

Ah I see, makes sense :)