PDA

View Full Version : LFP - Tyranny of Dragons - New Campaign

chrismartel0817
June 5th, 2016, 01:21
FG License: Standard.
Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: EST
Day of week and time: Sundays late afternoon or early evening start time.
If new game, planned start date: Character creation on June 5th. Starting the 12th or 19th.
Planned Frequency: every other week.
Term: Long term. Hoping to use the same group for other WotC adventures.

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Skype

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: We have 3 players and are looking for 1-2 more
Character starting level & equipment: 1st level with standard equipment
Character restrictions: Official WotC races and classes

Details of your scenario: Three of us have played together a lot on Roll20 and are just coming over to FG. Looking for a steady group to run through WotC modules.

Aether
June 5th, 2016, 03:06
I'd love to join! A steady group to play WotC modules is exactly what I've been looking for. I've been playing D&D for a few months now, but almost entirely as a DM. Don't have a Standard membership yet, but I'd definitely be willing to get one if I can join. What does the party look like so far, class-wise?

Vandy
June 5th, 2016, 03:18
I would be interested in participating as well, I have been looking for a steady game to play on Sundays.

Fazakerley
June 6th, 2016, 00:20
I'd be very interested too. I can play on Sundays from about 6pm EST. I have an ultimate account so that's no problem. I sent you a message too as I had trouble posting here.

computertrucker
June 6th, 2016, 04:37
Just getting back on here for the first time in awhile. I would be interested in this..I havent played 5th edition, was a big fan of 4th and well have played since 1st. If there is anything that I would need just let me know. i am just getting back into roleplaying after a 2 year hiatus. Lost most of my books in a fire last year.

Inocente
June 6th, 2016, 04:41
Are you still looking for players? I'm free sundays and would love join your party. I have a demo version but would quickly upgrade if that is what is needed. I have played a few hours of 5th edition mainly just one shots and trying to learn the system. I played fourth edition for over a year, mainly using roll20. I am new to fantasy grounds and I am looking at the videos to be more proficient in it. I dont mind trying any class out. Let me know if you are still looking and I will roll up a character based on what is needed. Thank You.

djacob91
June 6th, 2016, 05:58
If you still need another player I would be happy to join. I am good for Sundays till about 10 pm est but am otherwise free. I have been playing both FG and 5e for a while now and could easily get a character rolling.

skylerbarger
June 6th, 2016, 23:38
I'd love to join. Let me know if you still need somebody. I'm willing to play whatever the party needs. I can play on Sundays anytime until about 10pm EST also. I have an ultimate license and am an experienced player. PM me if you're still looking. Happy gaming.