PDA

View Full Version : Lfg - d&d 5e - cst

Chris033
June 4th, 2016, 16:31
Been playing D&D 5E (on fantasy grounds) for awhile now and am looking to join a group, whether a new campaign or one already in progress. Currently playing in one game on Friday evenings so I am hoping to find a weekly game Monday-Thursday evenings(7 CST or later) or on Sundays (anytime). Was involved in a few other groups but they fell through due to conflicts and unfortunate circumstances. Hoping to find a long term campaign but am open to one shots if they are needed to see if the group would work. I have access to both teamspeak and skype as mediums to communicate through. Please let me know if you are looking for an additional player for your campaign. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

damned
June 5th, 2016, 06:05
Hey Chris033 what about running a game instead? The world needs more GMs and it can be a lot of fun too.

Chris033
June 14th, 2016, 20:47
I have been looking into eventually attempting to run a game but will be awhile before im in a position to do so. Do you have any suggestions on the best way to learn more about running a game?

In the meantime, I am looking to join another D&D 5e campaign, either new or in progress, that plays Mondays, Tuesdays, or Wednesdays at 7pm CST or later.

damned
June 17th, 2016, 13:44
Hi Chris033 starting with a low level pre-purchased module and some youtube videos is the best way to get going.
You need to understand how to add actors to the combat tracker and how to run combat.
Everything else - wing it!