PDA

View Full Version : TPK imminent - need your help ASAP!

AAWGAMES
June 4th, 2016, 07:24
D&D 5E Tyranny of Dragons

Game live now

Need anyone to join to save the party. PC ready for you to claim now!

Insane Goon Insane Monk

Login now and Skype me at aawgames ASAP!

The party needs you!

VayneBK201
June 4th, 2016, 08:31
Hi. Everything okay now?

Black Hammer
June 4th, 2016, 09:27
Those PCs aren't going to kill themselves... actually, yeah, they probably will.

damned
June 4th, 2016, 10:21
D&D 5E Tyranny of Dragons

Game live now

Need anyone to join to save the party. PC ready for you to claim now!

Insane Goon Insane Monk

Login now and Skype me at aawgames ASAP!

The party needs you!

Nice recruiting spiel but prolly the wrong hour of the day for most timezones!

JerryRig
June 4th, 2016, 15:35
Besides its an AAW module ...their built poorly, its no wonder the party is dying.

Trenloe
June 4th, 2016, 16:32
Besides its an AAW module ...their built poorly, its no wonder the party is dying.
LOL! You might want to read the original post closer, I don't think "D&D 5E Tyranny of Dragons" is an AAW module!

Just another example of Jerry jumping at any opportunity to try to bash AAW - even when it's not an AAW scenario. Personally, I think a lot of their products are excellent - and so do a lot of industry reviewers, they've frequently won awards and 5 star reviews.

JerryRig
June 4th, 2016, 23:22
I never touch any more of the AAW products anymore since the last 4 products were all poor. They haven't received any more awards since 2014 on the one module, the rest have all been for the website only that I can see. But opinions are like arsewholes ...everyone has one.

Also ...I'm naturally repelled by 5E content so I was left to assume and didn't know. Dohhhhhh

Black Hammer
June 4th, 2016, 23:32
Also ...I'm naturally repelled by 5E content so I was left to assume and didn't know. Dohhhhhh

I'm generally repelled by 5E content, but that's because I'm a pretentious flake too snobby for generic fantasy. Unless it's Warhammer, because slum-dwelling peasants murdering their neighbors with hatchets is fine narrative material that relates to the human condition and the nature of the soul, but slaying dragons is just tacky.

JerryRig
June 4th, 2016, 23:47
I'm generally repelled by 5E content, but that's because I'm a pretentious flake too snobby for generic fantasy. Unless it's Warhammer, because slum-dwelling peasants murdering their neighbors with hatchets is fine narrative material that relates to the human condition and the nature of the soul, but slaying dragons is just tacky.

-cackle-

damned
June 5th, 2016, 06:01
I was too late on the scene - the party might have survived or not.... all the AAW games Ive read and played have been decent.

Valarian
June 5th, 2016, 08:42
What's AAW?

damned
June 5th, 2016, 08:52
Adventure A Week