PDA

View Full Version : just wondering?

chadhill
June 3rd, 2016, 17:09
I just loaded the "MoreCore" ext. and looking through it I found some linked fields like "Attacks" and "Combat", but I cant figure out what the "Primary Attributes" window is linked to. Is it Ruleset Specific? :confused:

Moon Wizard
June 3rd, 2016, 17:10
Yes, every part of the interface you see is defined by the ruleset. I haven't used MoreCore, but they might be just generic text fields for tracking that information.

Regards,
JPG

chadhill
June 3rd, 2016, 17:30
Thanks that what I thought, there are no real "fields" in the window it is jus an empty window like something is supposed to be there, and I just could not figure out what.

Trenloe
June 3rd, 2016, 17:42
CoreRPG is the base generic ruleset released by SmiteWorks, it is not RPG system specific. MoreCore is an excellent extension that expands on this to add some more features that are useful in running games - this is also not RPG system specific.

There is additional info, and links to additional info, in the MoreCore extension thread: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?23281-More-Core-extension-for-CoreRPG Including in post #1 is the statement: "Primary Attributes – yet to be implemented"

I'd recommend if you have any specific questions about the MoreCore extension that you post them in the MoreCore thread (linked above) - it's good to keep Q&A about a specific extension in one place. :)

chadhill
June 3rd, 2016, 17:44
Thank you that is perfect:D

damned
June 4th, 2016, 01:48
It wasnt implementes as yet in that extension. Hopefully Ill get some time this weekend to finish off the next version... preview below...

chadhill
June 4th, 2016, 04:36
Great, can't wait. Do you have any plans for C4 and C5?

damned
June 4th, 2016, 05:13
c4 and c5 are customisable. you can use them fr what you want. look in Options.
what game(s) are you using it for?