PDA

View Full Version : GM Bennies

Zacchaeus
June 1st, 2016, 11:44
If I right click over the Bennies Icon in the toolbar I have an option to 'Set up GM Benny'. Clicking on this does indeed set up the GM Bennies; however if there are some Bennies left over from the previous session those aren't cleared first. So if I have two Bennies already there and 4 players I get 6 Bennies. Getting rid of the additional Bennies is a bit of a pain since I need to put an NPC on the Tracker and then give him some kind of affliction which I can then drag a Benny over to clear said affliction and repeat until the Bennies total is correct.

I cannot imagine that this is working as intended; either any existing Bennies should be cleared before new ones are added or there should be an option to remove all Bennies. Or am I doing it wrong?

Mortar
June 1st, 2016, 12:23
I have not played on the GM side of the house a whole lot yet, but have you tried just dragging the previous sessions bennies to the chat to get rid of them? I know I have heard Magnatude complaining enough on skype during his DLR sessions.

Zacchaeus
June 1st, 2016, 12:46
No I hadn't tried that and indeed it does get rid of them. See, sometimes the simplest things are the most obviously overlooked. :)

Mask_of_winter
June 1st, 2016, 13:08
I always just mouse wheel up and down to set GM bennies.

Zacchaeus
June 1st, 2016, 14:56
I always just mouse wheel up and down to set GM bennies.

And you would think that I'd been around FG long enough to try that wouldn't you? But apparently not. So there's two methods to do the Benny thing :)

Mortar
June 1st, 2016, 16:02
And you would think that I'd been around FG long enough to try that wouldn't you? But apparently not. So there's two methods to do the Benny thing :)

I don't know about that....look at my join date...I am only just beginning to look into the GM stuff.

Hendell
June 1st, 2016, 18:12
If I remember correctly you can also go into the character selection and clear the players Bennie and adventure cards by left clicking the icons on the portrait as the gm.