PDA

View Full Version : Season 3 AL League Bundle is available

jamessmckay
May 31st, 2016, 14:14
The Rage of Demons complete season 3 bundle is now available on the DMsGuild. Get all 16 adventures at 40% off. If you're just getting into D&D or otherwise missed season 3 of the D&D Adventurers League, check these great adventures out. Can you save the city of Hillsfar from demons that bubble up from the underdark and within the city itself?

https://www.dmsguild.com/product/184208?affiliate_id=925821

Seya
May 31st, 2016, 22:46
Will they ever put these on steam?

jamessmckay
June 6th, 2016, 19:59
Good question. At this point I am unaware if the fantasy ground completed modules will be available for sale.

Wazoodust
June 17th, 2016, 04:53
I'd think it'd be great if the AL stuff was released as FG modules. Many of us don't have the time, skill or desire to write the AL modules into FG. I think there would be more AL online play if the adventures were written and released for FG, after all it is the licensed online format and I feel it should be supported more by D&D/Hasbro in that area. Just my 2c

jamessmckay
June 18th, 2016, 18:37
I do not disagree with you @Wazoodust. This decision belongs to Wotc.

Wazoodust
June 19th, 2016, 01:52
I do not disagree with you @Wazoodust. This decision belongs to Wotc.

You are the online coordinator, drum up support on the forums here and show it to WoTC, maybe if they figure out it's worth their time and effort they might put the time and effort into it, If course I could be completely nuts too !

Seya
June 19th, 2016, 02:16
Drum it up. My goal when I first got fantasy grounds was to play adventure league. Then I found out you couldnt get the modules which sucked.

callahan09
June 19th, 2016, 03:57
I'm sure this is going to make me sound stupid, but what is the difference between Adventurer's League adventures vs the Out of the Abyss published book? What, in general, is the difference between published book adventures and these Adventurer's League things? are Adventurer's League adventures still good and fun to play in a casual environment with my play group of a few folks sitting around the dining room table (or in the case of us all living in different states now, playing on Fantasy Grounds with Skype open)?

damned
June 19th, 2016, 04:07
Drum it up. My goal when I first got fantasy grounds was to play adventure league. Then I found out you couldnt get the modules which sucked.

Hopefully they will come soon but I wouldnt wait. It honestly takes 30-60mins to sufficiently prep an AL module for FG.

gqwebb
June 19th, 2016, 14:46
"Hey look it's a foot let's shoot it!" Sorry it is copyrighted by wotc :(