PDA

View Full Version : Older Savage worlds Installs

rbeard101
May 30th, 2016, 21:25
I am looking at maybe starting a Savage Worlds Pulp game. I purchased several items from the store, but several of them don't appear to be in the auto update and the manual installs either don't download from the links or after downloading don't install to the correct locations:

Daring Tales of the Space Lanes - Space Pulp Rules (Free)
Daring Tales of the Space Lanes #01: Waylaid on Wayland & Gunboat Diplomacy
Savage Worlds Pulp Gear Toolkit
Savage Worlds: Eye of Kilquato
Daring Tales of Adventure #01 - To End All Wars and Chaos in Crete
Daring Tales of Adventure #02 - Web of the Spider Cult
Daring Tales of Adventure 03: Treasure of the Templars
Daring Tales of Adventure 06: The Palladium Peril
Daring Tales of Adventure 04: The Talons of LoPeng
Daring Tales of Adventure 05: Sky Pirates of the Caribbean

Can someone help me? I'm using Windows 10

damned
May 31st, 2016, 06:56
They may have installed to an older path have a look at %appdata%\fantasy grounds ii\ and see if anything is in there. copy stuff to the current FG location - you can get here by clicking the folder icon on the FG launch screen. restart FG to test.

rbeard101
June 4th, 2016, 01:54
I was able to find the ones that I had the installs for in the old install path.

BUT - These four items in my recent order:

1 x Daring Tales of Adventure 03: Treasure of the Templars ($6.99)
1 x Daring Tales of Adventure 06: The Palladium Peril ($6.99)
1 x Daring Tales of Adventure 04: The Talons of LoPeng ($6.99)
1 x Daring Tales of Adventure 05: Sky Pirates of the Caribbean ($6.99)

When I click on the links provided in the Order COnfirmation email I get the message "Not permitted. Please enter your forum username and password into your Fantasy Grounds settings screen and then run a Check for Updates to download the latest version of files you have purchased." In my browser.

HOWEVER, The Auto-Update doesn't load them. (Auto-update does load and check all of my past purchases though (5e stuff, tokens, maps, etc.)

When I go to the online store and look at my order history and select this order, I get the attached screen (I highlighted the section of what I ordered and the blank area where I expected the links for download to be if these were older installs) - notice no links for these 4 items...

They may have installed to an older path have a look at %appdata%\fantasy grounds ii\ and see if anything is in there. copy stuff to the current FG location - you can get here by clicking the folder icon on the FG launch screen. restart FG to test.

damned
June 4th, 2016, 01:56
Email this to [email protected] and they will get you sorted - sounds like there is a store problem on these older titles.

Moon Wizard
June 4th, 2016, 03:34
They weren't added into the patch system yet, but Doug added them this evening. So, they should be good to go for anyone else that has them.

Cheers,
JPG