PDA

View Full Version : Alcohol Module

Keraki
May 29th, 2016, 00:33
Here's a home-brew I put together. It has 9 different alcohols with my home-brew versions of intoxication. I also made each one have their own NPC for an easier time on the constitution saving throws. I'd love to hear community feedback. And if I'm missing any legal thin Moderators please let me know in a pm so I can change it. Thank you

UPDATE: Added Campaign Effects to the Module

Skellan
May 29th, 2016, 00:44
hic

good work

Zacchaeus
May 29th, 2016, 11:34
Hi Kerald, great work. If you have a look at this extension (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?26044-Campaign-Effects-Export-Extension-%28CoreRPG-based-rulesets%29) you can also add the effects to the module so that users don't have to create them.

JohnD
May 29th, 2016, 15:24
Bottoms up.

Keraki
May 29th, 2016, 16:12
Hi Kerald, great work. If you have a look at this extension (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?26044-Campaign-Effects-Export-Extension-%28CoreRPG-based-rulesets%29) you can also add the effects to the module so that users don't have to create them.

Do you think making a GM owned PC with spells would work better? That way the you can easily see the intoxication level effect. Since the effect page cant custom name effects and you have to scroll left to see the full details? Do you think this would work?

Keraki
May 29th, 2016, 16:13
Do you think making a GM owned PC with spells would work better? That way the you can easily see the intoxication level effect. Since the effect page cant custom name effects and you have to scroll left to see the full details? Do you think this would work?

Zacchaeus
May 29th, 2016, 19:04
Not sure what you mean. You can create the effects in the effects window. Click to open the window and then on the brown button to create a new line. Type in the effect and then use that extension to export the effects along with the rest of your stuff. You can put anything into the description of the effect that you want e.g Drunk; DEX: -2; STR: +2. The only thing you can't do in advance is put a time on its ince you are using a random time, so you'd need to put that into the effect at the time you drag it onto the PC.

You could do this with a DM controlled PC but the above is a little less work I think and also less complicated since you can't export a PC with your module.

Keraki
May 29th, 2016, 19:30
Oh didnt realize you could name the custom effects. Yeah that is much better