PDA

View Full Version : Now having issues in Savage Worlds

ctcharger
May 28th, 2016, 18:20
Downloaded 50 fathoms and now I am getting errors like this:
Script Error: [string "common/scripts/combobox.lua"]:311: bad argument #1 to 'ipairs' (table expected, got nil)

or this

Script Error: [string "common/scripts/combobox.lua"]:311: bad argument #1 to 'ipairs' (table expected, got nil)
Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_trait.lua"]:669: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)
Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_trait.lua"]:669: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)
Script Error: [string "common/scripts/template_weapondamage.lua"]:10: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)
Script Error: [string "common/scripts/template_weapondamage.lua"]:10: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)

or this when I try to roll a die

Doswelk
May 28th, 2016, 18:29
50 Fathoms has no custom script code to logically cause any problems.

I ran a 50 fathoms session this week without incident.

Are you using any extensions?

ctcharger
May 28th, 2016, 18:33
Good point, I will disable all of them and try again.

Trenloe
May 28th, 2016, 18:35
Please provide a screenshot of the chat window just after you've loaded your campaign - so that we can see the versions of the rulesets you're running and also any extension info.

ctcharger
May 28th, 2016, 21:28
SW Rules 4.25
FG 3.1.7 Ultimate

I was using
Big Fonts
Formation Graphics
SW NPC Creator
FGRandom
GM PC Ownership
50 Fathoms
Adventure Deck

50 Fathoms, Adventure Deck are turned back on and it appears to be working fine.

The SW NPC Creator did not work so I turned it off, it did not cause any errors beyond that.
have not tried the rest yet

Ikael
May 28th, 2016, 23:04
SW Rules 4.25
FG 3.1.7 Ultimate

I was using
Big Fonts
Formation Graphics
SW NPC Creator
FGRandom
GM PC Ownership
50 Fathoms
Adventure Deck

50 Fathoms, Adventure Deck are turned back on and it appears to be working fine.

The SW NPC Creator did not work so I turned it off, it did not cause any errors beyond that.
have not tried the rest yet

FGRandom extension is most likely the issue here becsuse its not compatible with SavageWorlds ruleset.

ctcharger
May 28th, 2016, 23:19
Got it, totally forgot to check that. Thanks for the heads up.