PDA

View Full Version : CoreRPG Custom Character Sheet

Draugr
May 28th, 2016, 09:49
I watched the excellent youtube tutorial on making a custom character sheet in the CoreRPG system and I'm now working on my basic sheet for my custom RPG system. What I would like to know is this...

Is it possible to get some art or boxes, circles, other shapes on the main tab? Also, I have a few sets of Abilities on the Main page and then wanted to place a typical text box called "Hero Quick Rules". Below that I would list a few important bits of info for the player. Unfortunately, it seems I can only build ability lists, is there some way to get a standard text box with multiple lines available for typing text for example on the main tab of the CoreRPG sheet?

Well, its late already and I spent some good time tinkering with FG this evening. I picked up the program yesterday evening and have been playing with it ever since. :)

Anyhow, if anyone can tell me if it is possible to get other field types on the character sheets, or how I could make a custom looking sheet I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
John

damned
May 28th, 2016, 11:31
here are some screen shots of some other Character Sheets.

MoreCore (free will be available next week or week after at latest)
No coding required - but you are free to extend or modify it.

Barbarians of Lemuria (available real soon)
Commercial ruleset but has some graphical tweaks on the PC sheet

And this is a Dungeon World ruleset which is still a fair way off
but has some more graphical interfaces again