Time Zone: EST
Day of week and time: Monday, 8pm EST
If new game, planned start date: Brand new campaign 5/30/2016
Planned Frequency: Weekly
Term: Long

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: TeamSpeak

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50 / 50 - up to the players
Number of Players in game & needed: 3, needed 2-3 more. (One party member will be out of state for the first game)
Character starting level & equipment: Lvl 1 - Basic Gear, Gold and other info is homebrewed rules.
Character restrictions: PHB and Elemental Evils

Details of your scenario:

You have decided to become and adventurer for your own reasons. To do so and be recognized and to enjoy the perks of such, you must register at the Adventurers Hall. So it is you have arrived in Camden, the capital City of Felucca. It is here we enter your story, waiting in line to register at the Adventurers Hall in Camden. What adventures awaits you? What quests or treasures are endless. Will you carve a name for your self and your comrades? Or will your deeds go unnoticed into the ether.

Here in my Campaign setting there is a Bounty Board system like in the Witcher. You can see notices from people looking for help, Missing Persons, Bounties on Feral Animals or Ruthless Criminals. The main story is not given to you on a platter you must explore and find it. Your actions will TRULY have consequences, but not ONLY your actions matter, your inactions as well. Chose to chase down the bandits for gold instead of helping the townsfolk, maybe you come back and the town has been razed to the ground and the villagers swarm you angrily. Do you defend your self and kill the upset villagers? Do you try to talk you way out? Maybe the old man in that village was the only one on this continent that knew how to brew a special potion, and now your quest in the Mog might be that much harder.

Let your imagination run free, and your creativity know no bounds in combat or out. We will never punish creativity. The dice on the other hand might.

This campaign is not for the feint of heart, as we will not be hand holding. That big Giant out in the wilderness would squish a low level party. So don't go throwing rocks at him, he might throw some back.

We are looking for 1-2 players, for a Total of 5-6.

So Far we have a: Wizard, A Warlock, and a Monk (wont be at first session). We need a Healer of some sort, and then a filler.

I ask for players over 18 yrs old, as I will not be holding back my vocabulary and or dark content.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2003

CURRENTLY FULL:
Any further applicants will be on standby.

Olat
May 29th, 2016, 05:05
Update:
Primary need: 1 Healer

Other Classes welcome to APPLY! Will be on standby until the healer is found and then will be on alt status in case of no shows.

Olat
May 29th, 2016, 05:55
Update Again:

We just filled up.
You are welcome to still Apply. we will put you on Standby for the campaign.

Klaatu_the_druid
May 29th, 2016, 23:24
Standby player here, EST, Full license, but fairly new to D&D. I've played a cleric in the few games I've joined. Are you going to archive games?

skairnkrin
May 29th, 2016, 23:32
I'm willing to play anything based on the parties needs, and don't mind being on the standby list. just shoot me a message and so on

jwrightFANTASYG
June 5th, 2016, 03:50
Got a whole bench of eager party members waiting to join up. If you find yourself needing a slot filled let me know! Have fun!

rept
June 5th, 2016, 16:38
Here's another interested party!

deadlye
June 6th, 2016, 13:02
Available for weekly Monday sessions. Perfect time being I'm also EST and work during the day. 20+ years D&D xp since 2nd Ed, not much that will keep me from the game table! Please PM if slot opens up.

Regards,

DMZeff
June 6th, 2016, 22:10
Hello,

I've been DMing 5e for about two years, like to stay in character, and haven't missed a session in memory. If you want a reliable adventurer, then I'm your man. I've been running my own homebrew campaign for a few years now and I know how much work goes into building your own setting. It's pretty rare to see a homebrew game on here that is at a time that will consistently fit my schedule and when I do, they are usually full by the time I notice them (like now), but if you happen to get an opening, I'd appreciate the consideration.

Sean

PulsarCologne
June 6th, 2016, 23:19
Hi I am definitely interested in playing with you guys! Been wanting to roll some sort of dwarf cleric for awhile now (probably knowledge domain) which should fill your healer need. I've been playing 5e since its release (both DMd multiple games and participated as a player). I've also been playing 3.5e since 2006ish. This seems like a more challenging game from your description which definitely draws me. Also if you are aiming for more of a sandbox I love developing complex backstories to help flesh out sandbox worlds etc.

-Paul