PDA

View Full Version : I need help learning Fantasy Grounds! I'm making a weekly game and need help LEarning

joecrowley57
May 27th, 2016, 17:49
Hi my names joe, ive been toying with the interface but wanna know as much as possible to make the game run right. I can use skype or discord to chat. UPDATE: Thank u for the help, i am now looking for a weekly played game to join.

DMZeff
May 27th, 2016, 20:19
Hi Joe,

You should check out the tutorials made by some very kind FG users. If there are specific questions you're having, I'll be happy to help, but it sounds like you're looking for some general overview type of help which the tutorials provide. If you need some suggestions on which ones to watch, I can link you the ones that helped me the most.

I've only been using FG for a month now and I'd say that I'm an expert on everything that isn't network related and all of that knowledge came from watching the tutorial videos and filling in the blanks by just tinkering around. Again, if you have specific questions feel free to reply or PM me and I'll help.

Sean

jasonthelamb
May 27th, 2016, 20:23
If you want to PM me and set up a time, I can hop on our TeamSpeak 3 channel and help you out.

joecrowley57
May 27th, 2016, 20:40
that would be awesome are you available?

JohnD
May 28th, 2016, 00:20
The videos you seem to be reluctant to spend time on will help give you a base understanding that you can build on.

Olat
May 28th, 2016, 21:39
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?31843-LFP-Homebrew-Campaign-5E-Mondays-8pm-EST

I am running the campaign starting this monday. I can help you learn the ropes as you play and then in the off time I can help you learn the DM side of things if you want as well.

JerryRig
May 29th, 2016, 14:49
Catch me on the FG Teamspeak server and I can walk you thru stuff as well. I work mostly with Dungeons and Dragons as well as Pathfinder games

joecrowley57
June 7th, 2016, 12:32
Thank u guys i apreciate it. ive also been checking out the videos wich are helpful (: