PDA

View Full Version : New player looking for group.

Hordmassacre
May 27th, 2016, 08:14
Im brand new to this site and to tabletop RPG's, however i have consumed many hours of D&D podcast's such as Nerd Poker and Critical Role so im familiar with D&D. I do not have the membership due to me not being sure i like this site being that iv'e never used it before, but hopefully i do. Being new i will need help setting up my character and the application, i can use any voice application that is in favor to use. Im on EST time zone with all the time in the day to play but night time is preferred because im a night owl, also i would like to add i do have a vulgar vocabulary but can be PG if necessary.

Seya
May 27th, 2016, 12:59
Look through the calendar and sign up to a game with ultimate. That way you don't need to buy anything.

LateNight
May 27th, 2016, 15:13
All your needs are with us.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/112995788388450974676

Hordmassacre
May 27th, 2016, 19:26
i asked to join.

damned
May 28th, 2016, 01:41
Hordmassacre dont just reply on the calendar. You need to be active on the forums and look for games that match your availability and express your interest on them. Dont limit yourself to D&D - there are lots of great games and genres out there and you will find that many of them are just as much fun.

Hordmassacre
May 28th, 2016, 05:20
Im definitely open to other games but im more familiar with D&D, and i asked to join the google group not a game.

JerryRig
May 29th, 2016, 15:07
Hordmassacre dont just reply on the calendar. You need to be active on the forums and look for games that match your availability and express your interest on them. Dont limit yourself to D&D - there are lots of great games and genres out there and you will find that many of them are just as much fun.

Don't listen to damned ...he's been corrupted and twisted by the other gaming systems he has touched ...he doesn't remember what it was like anymore to be a semi purest. Don't follow him to the Dark Side of the Schwartz Luk ...errr ...Horde!