PDA

View Full Version : Living Greyhawk only

hicksms
June 23rd, 2005, 21:56
Is anyone running or planning to run a living greyhawk campaign online.

I am GMing 3 campaigns right now and looking one to play in. I would to play a sanctioned online game.

Thanks,

Michael

vooood
June 24th, 2005, 17:22
this is a very good idea and i might try to run one.. but i can start only in two weeks.. besides i'm in +1 GMT..

hicksms
June 25th, 2005, 05:15
I also am in +1 GMT. I have to many campaigns that I am GM'ing to take on another right now, but do not get much of chance to play.

Please let me know if you will have the time and want to run one. I would love to play in one with a group.

Michael

vooood
June 25th, 2005, 08:31
i would really like to run one but as i said we can start only in two weeks.. start searching for a group :)

i have RPGA application cards and can fill them out since you can't become a RPGA member over the internet..

Malidorn
July 14th, 2005, 03:22
My girlfriend and i would love to play if you get a game going we are new to rpga and we would need to download fg but let me know [email protected]

wavecutter
August 27th, 2005, 04:26
I would love to engage in some living greyhawk. I am at the moment a rubbish DM but I'd like to play.

netminder69
August 28th, 2005, 05:03
I can run a game. Although I am in GMT +5 (Eastern Time). As a matter of fact I have already begun constructing a low level mod from the Year 5 LG Core scenarios into FG. Once I have it done, I will be able to run it.

Evan

wavecutter
August 28th, 2005, 05:17
I'm +8 GMT so we should be good. :) As for the author of this thread I hope he reads the replies soon :)

netminder69
August 29th, 2005, 20:36
Well, i will be running a game of Atonement on FG on 8/30 or 8/31 at 11 am Eastern (GMT -5, I meant -5 the last time I posted, I think i put +5...).

Evan

wavecutter
August 30th, 2005, 02:52
Yikes I meant -8 GMT whis is pacific.

Myth
September 2nd, 2005, 22:26
Yikes I meant -8 GMT whis is pacific.

Really? I'm in Pacific as well, and when I looked it up it said I'm GMT -7. Please let me know if I'm mistaken, so that I can adjust my post accordingly.

Thanks!
Myth

wavecutter
September 2nd, 2005, 22:29
I'm certain that it's GMT -8

Asuril
September 4th, 2005, 21:59
I'm also looking for a game. Send me a PM if there's room. :)

LeapOfFaith82
October 6th, 2005, 20:01
Is there still room open for this? I did some post scouring and I'd be REALLY interesting in playing in this. If its open or anyone else is running Greyhawk send me a PM or something.

Kalan
October 6th, 2005, 21:57
I will be looking at running sanctioned COR mods from LG in the near future (I'm in the middle of preparing for a BIG move from Calgary, AB to Toronto, ON) and will likely be ready to start sometime Mid-End Novemberish...

LeapOfFaith82
October 7th, 2005, 01:18
Ok cool just PM with info when your ready to start.

tfelts
April 3rd, 2006, 15:50
I know this thread is rather old, but instead of create a new post I figured I would respond here....

Are there currently any Living Greyhawk games running? I think Fantasy Grounds would be perfect for this. (4-6 hour run time, in a way they are one-shots so having the same players isn't mandatory)....

I haven't purchased FG yet, but if this is something going on, or if there is interest I would definitely purchase FG.

I could DM once I become familiar with the software...

Tim