PDA

View Full Version : Please help I really want to learn how to use this

joecrowley57
May 26th, 2016, 17:02
Hi im looking to join a group that goes every week or more or if someone can show me how to use this system i will DM a game. please help me

Seya
May 26th, 2016, 17:45
You joined my game are you coming or not?

joecrowley57
May 26th, 2016, 17:55
What is the joining info?

joecrowley57
May 26th, 2016, 17:56
and my calender does not have a game today. i really have nno idea how to use this

BDaniel
May 26th, 2016, 19:42
Joecrowley57,
I am a fantasy grounds novice myself...or was. I can say that I am no longer a novice because I have played and watched the tutorial videos. The tutorial videos will fill in a lot of gaps for you on how to use FG. That is where I would start before I join a game.

oliak
May 28th, 2016, 21:36
Actually getting into a game though is the issue most of the time. Whether it be class conflicts (DM restrictions) or just scheduling problems finding a beginner game is proving more difficult than it really should to be honest.

Black Hammer
June 4th, 2016, 13:01
Actually getting into a game though is the issue most of the time. Whether it be class conflicts (DM restrictions) or just scheduling problems finding a beginner game is proving more difficult than it really should to be honest.

Wait until you're juggling personality conflicts, dueling rules lawyers, and food allergies. In my years of gaming, organizing players has always been far harder than anything involved in organizing the games themselves, be it online, in a regular group, or at conventions.

dulux-oz
June 4th, 2016, 13:38
Wait until you're juggling personality conflicts, dueling rules lawyers, and food allergies. In my years of gaming, organizing players has always been far harder than anything involved in organizing the games themselves, be it online, in a regular group, or at conventions.

The term "herding cats" comes to mind :)

joecrowley57
June 7th, 2016, 16:15
Well if anyone has a game going that they need someone (no hamachi) then i would love to join