PDA

View Full Version : LFP - D&D 5E - 2nd group in homebrew setting - Tuesday evenings CST

Mad Nomad
May 26th, 2016, 15:47
CURRENTLY FULL of 9/11/016.

Original (but updated) post below...

I have a custom homebrew world I have created (and am continuing to create as I go) and currently have a group playing through it about 8 sessions in. I use a mix of custom stuff and some tweaked modules and adventures from 3rd party sources. Because a lot of content is created from scratch, I'd love to reuse it on a second group so more players can get some enjoyment out of it.

The full details of the campaign and my world are available here:
Shattered Heavens Campaign (https://theshatteredheavens.wordpress.com/)

Please read over the setting and rules on that site if you want to join.

If you would like to join send me a PM and tell me a bit about yourself.
Optionally, let me know about the character you'd like to play, ideally referencing how that character fits into the world proposed on the site. But we can always do that after I confirm your spot too.

That party currently has a halfling rogue, a dwarf cleric / fighter, a dwarf monk, and a human dual wielding fighter.
They would probably benefit from some sort of Arcane type.

And here is some more of the standard info.

FG License: i.e. GM has Master, no license needed
Game System: 5E

Time Zone: i.e. Central Time USA, etc.
Day of week and time: i.e. Tuesdays, 7pm to 11pm Central Time
Start date : 7/26/2016 (group is currently 3 sessions in)
Planned Frequency: i.e. Weekly
Term: i.e. Long term campaign

Text or Voice: i.e. Voice and DM will use text for some NPCs (not a great voice actor)
Voice software used: Discord

Style: Mostly open world with some key plot arcs
Roleplay & Combat mix: i.e. 40/60
Character starting level & equipment: i.e. 3rd level
Character restrictions: i.e. See homebrew website below

Mad Nomad
May 29th, 2016, 23:54
Still looking for a few more. If tuesday night is a deal breaker let me know, possible we might shift to another night.

dakkonwastes
May 30th, 2016, 03:06
I really like what ive seen on your web page, I am interested, sending PM

kapruitt85
May 30th, 2016, 10:26
I am interested too, I shall also send you a PM. I have a friend who might also be interested, as soon as I talk to him, I'll let you know, if there is still room.

Edit: He said he's interested. We're thinking up character ideas now., that is, if you have room for 2 more.

Fazakerley
May 30th, 2016, 16:16
Sorry - didn't post here, I sent you a PM earlier. Your setting looks great, very imaginative.

Mad Nomad
May 30th, 2016, 16:27
Currently Filled up. I will update if opening becomes available.

Mad Nomad
July 26th, 2016, 21:18
Looks like we may have some openings. Possibly as soon as tonight. If anyone is interested please read above and PM me.
Thanks

Mad Nomad
July 27th, 2016, 07:25
Full again.

Mad Nomad
September 11th, 2016, 21:55
1 spot open again as someone has had a change in work schedule.

CJNewYork11
September 12th, 2016, 19:47
I've been looking for a new game since my group's DM recently had to drop out, and this sounds right up my alley. It definitely sounds like you could use a wizard/sorcerer in your ranks, a role I'd happily fill. If a warlock would fit better with the tone of the campaign, I'm up for that as well. I'll send you a PM as well. Hope to speak with you soon.

Mad Nomad
September 15th, 2016, 01:09
Game is full again.