PDA

View Full Version : Lost Mines and beyond!

perrin634
May 26th, 2016, 01:58
FG License: GM has Ultimate License
Game System: 5th Ed.

Time Zone: Central Time USA
Day of week and time: Mondays starting at 8 pm
planned start date: May 30th
Planned Frequency: Every Monday
Term: I plan on continuing on to other modules after The Lost Mines of Phanderal

Text or Voice: i.e. Text preferred, ooc for teamspeak
Voice software used: Teamspeak

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: I have 3 listed. I want 4-6
Character starting level & equipment: 1st level, standard equipment
Character restrictions: Limited to PHB, Sword Coast, and Elemental Evil guides

Details of your scenario: This will be my first time as a DM, I'm looking for a mix of a group of experienced and new to FG gamers. My goal is to go through all of the modules for 5th and eventually move onto my own content. I don't run evil campaigns and expect minor friction between characters at the most. The idea is to have fun and explore as a group.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1999

damned
May 26th, 2016, 02:27
Use this template to post your game. Posting a game starting in just a few hours time will usually not generate the response you need either. Post it up for next week or the week after as your start date and you will have plenty of players apply.

FG License: i.e. GM has Full so players need at least Lite, etc.
Game System: i.e. Pathfinder, D&D 4E, etc.

Time Zone: i.e. Central Time USA, etc.
Day of week and time: i.e. Tuesdays or Fridays starting at 8 pm, etc.
If new game, planned start date:
Planned Frequency: i.e. Weekly, every other week, once a month, etc.
Term: i.e. Long term keep playing for a while, or Working through a module and will be done as a group when that is over, etc.

Text or Voice: i.e. Text ONLY, Voice preferred, Mix of both ok, etc.
Voice software used: i.e. Skype, Teamspeak, Google Hangout, etc.

Roleplay & Combat mix: i.e. 50/50, 25/75 Heavy Combat, No Combat, etc.
Number of Players in game & needed: i.e. Have 2 players, need 3 more, etc.
Character starting level & equipment: i.e. 2nd level with 1 magic item under 4k, etc.
Character restrictions: i.e. Only core races and classes, or non-Magic world, etc.

Details of your scenario: i.e. Your sales pitch to players, what is your world like, what will they be doing, etc. As much or as little detail as you want to give away here.
**Also in here*** What do you expect from players as a GM? What do you not want? rules lawyers, combat monsters, min/max, etc. Any warnings or disclaimers you feel will help attract the right players and weed out the ones that you feel will not fit or be fun in this game.

Link to Gamecalendar page: Goes here

perrin634
May 26th, 2016, 02:38
Thanks for the input Damned. Getting it to post on the Calendar correctly has been a thorn in my side

damned
May 26th, 2016, 02:41
hahaha - its true. The format is something like this:
27 05 20:00

Day - 2 digts
Month 2 digts
Time: 2 digits : 2digits

xxtyrxx
May 30th, 2016, 06:27
Just wondering if you are still accepting players for the game. I am new to FG but not to D&D. If you are still accepting players, I am very interested in playing.

rob2e
May 30th, 2016, 22:31
Perrin634, I have already played LMoP, but after you complete that module, PLEASE let me know if you win run any of these... Out of the Abyss, Hoard of the Dragon Queen (and Rise of Tiamat it's sequel), or Scourge of the Sword Coast. I am HIGHLY interested in playing in any of those three. Please make a note (if you plan to) to included me. I'm fun, I show up EVERY TIME, and I know Fantasy Grounds and 5E inside and out. ThanX for your consideration.

Vandy
May 31st, 2016, 02:43
Hey guys we are a bit behind schedule but we are working on getting the game up now. Perrin and I are on team speak currently and working on a solution for his connectivity issues. Feel free to message me for additional info.

damned
May 31st, 2016, 06:54
if you cant resolve the connectivity issues drop me a pm and ill have a look with you.

perrin634
June 21st, 2016, 00:42
Hello gentlemen, i wont be able to make it tonight due to some unforseen night mission that cane down earlier today. We will pick up again next week at the regularly scheduled time. Sorry about the inconvenience

jwrightFANTASYG
June 23rd, 2016, 01:53
If you ever get an open seat at your table please let me know. Hope you all have fun!