PDA

View Full Version : [Pathfinder] New Themes Available !

Sasmira
May 25th, 2016, 21:50
Hello

you can find my work on my forum (https://jdrvirtuel.com/viewtopic.php?f=454&t=28314) ....

MODERATOR - links removed. These themes contain copyright protected material and/or don't follow the Paizo community use policy. Until they do I'm removing the links. Sorry, but the FG forums don't allow copyright protected material to be shared without the copyright owners consent. For more information see the discussion starting post #26.

darrenan
May 25th, 2016, 22:37
very nice!

Sasmira
May 27th, 2016, 23:04
Hello,

A little update for the Skull & Shackles theme ! Don't worry ! all themes work in english too :D

S.

Blue Haven
May 30th, 2016, 14:21
Amazing job :)
Thanks

Sasmira
June 30th, 2016, 13:43
Hello,

A new theme for Pathfinder Society is available now :)

Nickademus
June 30th, 2016, 18:29
I was wondering if the window frames for these have those annoying pieces of drop shadows that prevent clicks on thing below them?

Sasmira
June 30th, 2016, 19:19
Sorry Nickademus, I don't understand really your question :( I don't speak a good english

Talyn
March 18th, 2017, 21:34
@Sasmira, any chance you'll be updating these with the new buttons that 3.2 introduced?

Sasmira
March 19th, 2017, 16:09
Ok !

Second Darkness and Pathfinder Society are up to date.

Sasmira
March 20th, 2017, 16:20
Done !

Talyn
March 20th, 2017, 20:43
Yay! :)

Love your work, as always!

Sasmira
March 20th, 2017, 21:45
Yay! :)

Love your work, as always!

héhé ! thank you ! I'm just a noob !

Talyn
March 20th, 2017, 23:15
Oh, trust me, I would definitely win a Noob-Off competition! And I have the fugly screenshots to prove it! LOL

Sasmira
March 20th, 2017, 23:18
héhé

What theme do you prefer or use ?

damn ... my english suck a lot T.T

Allmight
March 20th, 2017, 23:24
Naah, your english is just fine. There are those native to english that spell alot worse.

And i would consider your themes above the noob level. You obviously have a taste for what goes together regarding colors, art and layout.

Pesonally i like the Pathfinder Society theme best. Only gripe is the radial menu. That one i do not like so much. But, hey, thats just me.

Allmight
March 21st, 2017, 22:02
Sasmira, i have a small request that i hope you could help with.

I love your themes and use them for my campaigns. However, i use the DOE extensions, and the sidebar buttons that come with them dont match which ruins your themes somewhat.

I was wondering if you either could make buttons for Locations, Organisations and Sound, or if you could make a blank button where we can add whatever art/text we want for use with addons that don't support your themes? Just include them in your themes, and we can do the rest, or submit them to dulux-oz and maybe he can include them in his extensions if possible.

In either case, love your themes. There are so few Pathfinder themes out there, so you are doing a great service here. Keep up the good work :)

Sasmira
March 23rd, 2017, 10:01
Done :)

Sasmira
March 24th, 2017, 01:57
Hello,

A new theme for pathfinder RPG ... It's for Reign of Winter today and compatible with DOE Extension Sounds/Locations/Organisations :D

S.

Allmight
March 24th, 2017, 10:46
Thank you Sasmira. Love your work, and commitment. And a BIG thank you for the extra support for the DOE extensions. :D

Oh, and that new theme... WOW!

Sasmira
March 24th, 2017, 10:53
héhé Thank you :) when i can help

Sasmira
March 28th, 2017, 01:34
Hello,

A new theme for pathfinder RPG ... It's for Ravenloft/Vampire/Dark Age today and compatible with DOE Extension Sounds/Locations/Organisations !!!

S.

Sasmira
April 8th, 2017, 17:34
Last news ... a new theme on the first page for Legacy of Fire Pathfinder RPG :)

Allmight
April 9th, 2017, 12:08
You are really working hard. Superb work as usual :)

However, i have one small issue with them, nothing big, but still. Most of your buttons are'nt in English, so i have to rely on the popup text to see what a button does. Not sure how much work that would be for you, but is it possible to get an English version of your themes?

Other than that, love your work :)

Sasmira
April 9th, 2017, 17:58
You are really working hard. Superb work as usual :)

However, i have one small issue with them, nothing big, but still. Most of your buttons are'nt in English, so i have to rely on the popup text to see what a button does. Not sure how much work that would be for you, but is it possible to get an English version of your themes?

Other than that, love your work :)

Hello,

I'm working for a french community of VTT "JDRVirtuel" (https://jdrvirtuel.com/viewtopic.php?f=278&t=19983) when I have an idle time and it's a lot of work to change all buttons in english ...

If you know Photoshop, I can share my PSD files for the buttons and you can translate them if you wish, that is possible at the moment because I'm working at the moment on a campaign and I'm a little busy ... I translate Ravenloft first Edition in Pathfinder and I need to create all maps with Virtual Battlemap !!! I'm very busy !!! :)

S.

Allmight
April 9th, 2017, 20:03
Hello,

I'm working for a french community of VTT "JDRVirtuel" (https://jdrvirtuel.com/viewtopic.php?f=278&t=19983) when I have an idle time and it's a lot of work to change all buttons in english ...

If you know Photoshop, I can share my PSD files for the buttons and you can translate them if you wish, that is possible at the moment because I'm working at the moment on a campaign and I'm a little busy ... I translate Ravenloft first Edition in Pathfinder and I need to create all maps with Virtual Battlemap !!! I'm very busy !!! :)

S.

No worries. Just thought i'd ask. Yes, i know Photoshop, but like you i have my hands full with running two Campaigns, work and RL, so i really don't have the time either. But thank you for the offer to share them though, much apreciated. I'll manage with the buttons as is. I'll learn to recognise them over time, so it's just in the beginning it slows me down.

Trenloe
April 11th, 2017, 23:26
@Sasmira - We've had some reports that these themes might be using copyright protected material. Are you using material with the permission of the copyright holder, the material is open source/community commons, etc.?

We have a strict policy of no copyright protected materials posted on these forums without the permission of the copyright holder.

Sasmira
April 11th, 2017, 23:50
@Sasmira - We've had some reports that these themes might be using copyright protected material. Are you using material with the permission of the copyright holder, the material is open source/community commons, etc.?

We have a strict policy of no copyright protected materials posted on these forums without the permission of the copyright holder.

it's a Non-Commercial Activity cf :https://paizo.com/community/communityuse

After if it's a problem for you ... you can delete my post ... I don't speak a good english and all images are in open source/community commons on the web ... or community use on Paizo website.

Trenloe
April 13th, 2017, 15:53
it's a Non-Commercial Activity cf :https://paizo.com/community/communityuse
The community use policy is very specific about what you can use. For example, you can use product covers from the website and you can't modify them: "You may use the cover images, as displayed on paizo.com, of all of the products on our Community Use Approved Product List at paizo.com/communityuse/products. Product covers may not be cropped, color adjusted, edited, distorted, or modified."

Or you can only use artwork from the community use package (again, not altering it) or from the blog: "You may use any of the text or artwork published in the Paizo Blog at paizo.com/paizo/blog"

And it requires you to include the community use statement: "This [website, character sheet, or whatever it is] uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Inc., which are used under Paizo's Community Use Policy. We are expressly prohibited from charging you to use or access this content. This [website, character sheet, or whatever it is] is not published, endorsed, or specifically approved by Paizo Inc. For more information about Paizo's Community Use Policy, please visit paizo.com/communityuse. For more information about Paizo Inc. and Paizo products, please visit paizo.com."

... all images are in open source/community commons on the web ...
Just because something is "on the web" does not mean that it is open source/community commons.

Please go through the sources you used and:
1) If Paizo, see if it is artwork you can use is part of the community use policy and that you adhere to the policy (include the statement, don't modify the artwork, etc.). Only specific art can be used with this policy.
2) Check to see if they do have open source or community commons licenses to allow you to use them. Number one rule - assume the artwork is copyright unless it states otherwise.

Sorry, but we've always been very tight on things like this. And need to be even more aware now with the Paizo agreement.

Sasmira
April 13th, 2017, 16:15
I understand your position Trenloe and it's not a problem for me ... When I'm working on a theme for FG, it's for the fun in first and in second, because I'm GM in the campaign.
I'm using the communityuse package or all pictures on the web, most often, I' don't know the name of the author because I find the picture on a wallpaper site and that's all....

I'm not furious on you !! you make your job, but you need to understand me too, I have a poor english, I'm just a little frenchy GM with an ultimate licence :)

I share my job just for the fun and the community of FG but it's a real problem, I stop to share my job and you can delete this post :)

Nickademus
April 13th, 2017, 17:53
You may have poor english, but I can understand what you type clearly... which is more than I can say for some native english speakers. Don't worry.

Trenloe
April 14th, 2017, 00:01
I understand your position Trenloe and it's not a problem for me ... When I'm working on a theme for FG, it's for the fun in first and in second, because I'm GM in the campaign.
I'm using the communityuse package or all pictures on the web, most often, I' don't know the name of the author because I find the picture on a wallpaper site and that's all....
Yeah, I get it. It's great that you want to share your fantastic work with the community, but to be able to do that fully it needs more review and policy details included to ensure that it's OK to share publicly. So I think we should remove the links until a time when that is done (if that ever happens).

Don't let this put you off sharing your work in future, just please be aware of not sharing copyright protected material, or properly using community use policies. Thanks.

Sasmira
April 14th, 2017, 21:43
Updated in v3.3.x

Trenloe
April 14th, 2017, 22:00
So I think we should remove the links until a time when that is done (if that ever happens).
I guess you didn't see this?

Sasmira
April 14th, 2017, 22:05
I guess you didn't see this?

ha ... no sorry, with the new version I have a lot of problem ... ok please delete this thread :)

Trenloe
April 14th, 2017, 22:07
Sorry, but I've removed the links - for the reasons mentioned above. We have a strict policy on the FG forums regarding sharing of material without the copyright holder's permission.

Sasmira
April 14th, 2017, 22:17
Sorry, but I've removed the links - for the reasons mentioned above. We have a strict policy on the FG forums regarding sharing of material without the copyright holder's permission.

no problem Trenloe, I know that you are a good person and you make your job, it's not a problem for me, but my serious problem is that I can't find an author for an pictures downloaded on a Wallpaper site. After for Paizo I don't know where I need to write for that too

MatthewJackson
January 8th, 2019, 15:10
ha ... no sorry, with the new version I have a lot of blogs where you can find latest results of using phenq (https://thefecaltransplantfoundation.org/phenq-results-after-30-days/) for 2 weeks problem ... ok please delete this thread :)

A lot of problems with the new version? Can you elaborate please what problems you're facing with the new version?

Lisap
April 24th, 2019, 17:20
Yeah, I get it. It's great that you want to share your fantastic work with the community, but to be able to do that fully it needs more review and policy details included to ensure that it's OK to share publicly. So I think we should remove the links until a time when that is done (if that ever happens).

Don't let this put you off sharing your work in future, just please be aware of not sharing copyright protected material, or properly using community use policies. Thanks.

it is already updated in the new version v3.3.x

Guiche007
April 4th, 2020, 16:27
Hi Sasmira,

Is It possible to make a little modification on the Ravenloft theme? The problem is with the party sheet screen. The header text is in black on a black screen. It's pretty hard to see the text.

Thanks.

Sasmira
April 4th, 2020, 17:03
Hi Sasmira,

Is It possible to make a little modification on the Ravenloft theme? The problem is with the party sheet screen. The header text is in black on a black screen. It's pretty hard to see the text.

Thanks.

Hello !
It's done, you can refresh the link and download the new file ;)

S.

Treplox
October 26th, 2020, 02:58
Hello

you can find my work on my forum (https://jdrvirtuel.com/viewtopic.php?f=454&t=28314) ....

MODERATOR - links removed. These themes contain copyright protected material and/or don't follow the Paizo community use policy. Until they do I'm removing the links. Sorry, but the FG forums don't allow copyright protected material to be shared without the copyright owners consent. For more information see the discussion starting post #26.

Freaking Awesome! love them! Thanks....!