PDA

View Full Version : New GM looking for advice.

DarthSykus29
May 25th, 2016, 01:24
Ok so I have played a game of FG and have been playing a bit at my local store. I would really like to DM an AL game with FG but have not been able to find any modules for Curse of Stradh is there any play I can get the modules or should I just create them using the pdfs I have from dmsguild? Also if I am creating them from dmsguild pdfs do i need monster manuel and dmg? Any help you are willing to give is most apriciated thank you in advance.

damned
May 25th, 2016, 06:01
CoS is available in the store.
You can play/GM without the MM and DMG.
They help but are not required - particularly with the prepped adventures like CoS.

DarthSykus29
May 25th, 2016, 06:05
What about the Adventure league stuff will i be able to find that in CoS from the FG store?

CoS is available in the store.
You can play/GM without the MM and DMG.
They help but are not required - particularly with the prepped adventures like CoS.

damned
May 25th, 2016, 06:10
Sorry I dont know about the AL side of things

DarthSykus29
May 25th, 2016, 06:13
Thanks for the help

rob2e
May 25th, 2016, 21:05
All the modules have been created for all seasons of AL. Currently up to 4-6. These modules are neither for sale (except 1-1 & 1-2 available in the FG store), nor freely available to the public, HOWEVER, if you go to alonlinetools.net (https://alonlinetools.net) you will see a site where you can play and DM these modules. The modules ARE available free to you if you can manage to get yourself on the Quest of the Week DM team which only requires that you commit to running three modules a month for players on that site. Here is the Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/groups/ALonlineDMs/. I would suggest you contact one of the admins there. You can tell them I sent you, I am a member of the DM team.

Happy DMing, also, if you have more questions, please let me know...

Rob Twohy

jamessmckay
May 28th, 2016, 22:56
The AL modules are not on the store. In order to get access to them you need to be a quest of the week dm.

Jim