PDA

View Full Version : Some Clients Unable to Connect

Morgentaler
May 25th, 2016, 00:34
Hey tech savy people, Currently joining a game, I'm the only one able to connect other users aren't able to get in the game, CD Key is valid ultimate upgrade key is there. Any toughs on what the problem could be?

Nylanfs
May 25th, 2016, 00:51
Are you sure it says Ultimate on the GM's side?

Morgentaler
May 25th, 2016, 00:56
Yes he is running an Ultimate License.
When I host all clients can connect, when he host for some reason I am the only one able to connect, and I have no idea where to direct their settings as they should not have to forward any ports.
Even when the GM turns off his firewall they are not able to connect.

Mask_of_winter
May 25th, 2016, 00:58
I have had instances where people in Asia could not connect to me using the alias and needed the IP address instead.

Morgentaler
May 25th, 2016, 01:00
I have had instances where people in Asia could not connect to me using the alias and needed the IP address instead.

All US of A tried with direct ip and alias they are still unable to connect..I'm really dumbfounded here.

Moon Wizard
May 25th, 2016, 01:34
Definitely make sure that his version reads ULTIMATE in the launcher. Even if he has an ultimate license key purchased, it could have not been entered correctly, and think it's a different version. Or it could be an ultimate key that where subscription has already been stopped (disabling is instant due to the way PayPal integration works).

That's the only reason I can think of that one person can connect, but the others not.

After that is checked, if still an issue, then have GM send a note to [email protected] with a screenshot (Alt+PrtScrn) of the FG Settings window and FG launch window.

Regards,
JPG