PDA

View Full Version : New FEATS: TWINNED SPELL

Felrick Blackfizz
May 22nd, 2016, 16:12
So, FG has new feats available and I like the TWINNED SPELL feat but I foggy on the cost of the feat to use.
It allows you to target a second target with the same spell with a separate roll for damage.
My question is the cost to cast the original spell then? If I cast Melf's Acid Arrow which is a 2nd level spell.
Am I expending a 2nd level slot or a higher one to use this feat?

Nylanfs
May 22nd, 2016, 17:46
It should say in the feat description, but it will take at least one level higher.

Rilmarion
May 27th, 2016, 04:24
Where are these new feats?

Zacchaeus
May 27th, 2016, 09:02
Welcome Felrick to FG and to the Community

I presume you are referring to this (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/product.xcp?id=TPKFEFFG).

As Nylanfs says it should tell you in the description if it does anything other than normal. So if you are casting a second level spell it will use a second level slot or if you want to cast a second level spell with a third level slot it will use a third level slot. I don't have that book but I don't see why using a feat would alter the slot level of the spell unless it specifically says that it would.

Nylanfs
May 27th, 2016, 17:21
There's a sorcerer spell ability that does a similar thing, and that requires a sorcery point for every additional target.