PDA

View Full Version : My players cant activate the modules?

Donivan2009
May 22nd, 2016, 00:05
Im hoping someone can help me very soon, as I have a game starting and I have a big issue. One of my players cant seem to activate his modules. He goes to library modules, and opens the books, but when he goes to library, they are not there. Then, we he goes back to the module screen, all the books are closed again. He has restarted multiple times with no help.

Anyone who can help, I would be most grateful. I checked everywhere in the forums and couldn't find a thread with this issue.

Thanks!

Zacchaeus
May 22nd, 2016, 00:13
How many modules and which ones is he trying to open? Do you have an ultimate license? What license does he have?

Donivan2009
May 22nd, 2016, 00:21
I have an unlimited and he has demo.
He cant open ANY of the modules, and the only ones im using are the basic rules, and the SRD Data

Zacchaeus
May 22nd, 2016, 00:44
Do you both have the same version? Also it can take a while to download. Do they appear to download ok?

Willot
May 22nd, 2016, 02:04
Yeah usually I find its a case of the Module hasnt downloaded from you to them yet. They cant open it if they havent yet got it..... They module icon should probably have a little download arrow on it or something while its downloading ↓

Donivan2009
May 22nd, 2016, 03:21
Well, we finally got it to work. He had to close and open the books about a hundred times. Finally they stayed open. He said when he connected everything downloaded ok. But throughout the game, everything loaded a lot slower for him I think it was his internet connection was poor or something.

I appreciate everyones help! Your great!