PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know of any good DM and 1-2 player adventures

sasigns
May 21st, 2016, 18:55
Anyone know of any good 1-2 player adventures that are 5e or really anything cause i guess you could just convert it?

Trenloe
May 21st, 2016, 19:05
There's a number of one-on-one adventures for 3.5e in the store: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/?sys=-1&pub=18&typ=-1&search=&sort=1 You'd have to convert these.

You can also get the PDFs here: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/browse/pub/69/Expeditious-Retreat-Press/subcategory/225_4044/1-On-1-Adventures If this kind of scenario interests you the compendium (11 adventures for the price of 3) is well worth the $18.

There are themed adventures, i.e. there is a specific goal for the single PC, and usually in a quite specific location. They are good for playing a couple of sessions for the specific scenario, and then moving on to do some other adventure. They don't drop into a campaign particularly well without some work.

They are also designed for higher level PCs - primarily because if there was a single PC at low level there won't be many encounters in the adventure. The lowest level scenario is "Gambler's Quest" for a rogue level 2-4 - I like this scenario for it's role-playing, sneaky investigation, decision making, talk-your-way-out situations, etc.. This would also be the easiest to convert.

Gwydion
May 21st, 2016, 20:56
I can't speak to how good they are (but I have purchased two and just haven't had a chance to review them yet), but the adventures in filbar has some. You can find them here: www.drivethrurpg.com/browse.php?keywords=5th+edition&manufacturers_id=5839&x=0&y=0&author=&artist=&pfrom=&pto=

Make sure to look for the FS or FVS series which signifies they are solo. They do have adventures for 3.5e and other editions so make sure to review the descriptions to make sure they are for 5e.

Finally, FVS5 and FVS6 adventures are free if you want to download and check them out first. I believe they are all mostly one shot adventures as well.

Good luck!