PDA

View Full Version : Player LFG - GMT

Daxx
May 21st, 2016, 01:57
FG License: Ultimate License Subscription
Time Zone: GMT (UK)
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Any day apart from Fridays 7pm - 8pm onwards, Sundays can be an earlier start. Weekly to Bi-Weekly preferred.
Term: Long Term or Short Term, but looking for something more than a One-Shot session.
Voice: Am able to use voice software, currently have TS3, Discord & Skype but am willing to use other programs as well.

Game System Preferred: Would prefer 5E because I have just started running a campaign & it's the freshest ruleset in my head (plus I own the PHB for it). But would be willing to do other systems like 3.5 or similar but would need the GM to be able to share the resources with me.
Game System Experience: Most recent experience is with 5E, though I am just coming back to it after about a year break from it. I also have some experience with 4E & a good few years with 3.5, though that was a while ago now so would need a bit of a refresher on it.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Very new to FG, have only just started using it & have (at the time of writing) only done one session with it.

About me: I prefer RP heavy games, combat is nice & fun, but I personally find it works best when paired with a good amount of RP & character (including NPC's) interactions. I find it good to have a bit of OOC jokes & talking too, so I don't require it to be all IC all the time. I think a good mix of the two can make for the best of times.